Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What pisses you off or irritates you thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
    Never going to avoid that when using public transport
    After being stuck on a tube in London, in May after a massive rain storm, I have decided to only breathe through my mouth on public transportation.

I was gagging it smelt so badly.

Comment

Originally posted by *Boss Lady* View Post
      Ungrateful people.

People who have a false sense of entitlement.

Horribly awful body odour on a packed train/subway.
      hahahahahahah. . . ditto. . . anytime a person is in public, especially when they have to be close to others, i.e school, work, basically anywhere in public, and they stink. . . it's 2011 - anybody in a westernized country can afford soap. . . even the cheap kind will do the trick. .

Comment

- fake/dishonest/manipulative people

- people who dont have the courage to stand out/do their own thing

- people who dont think for themselves and act like whatever the majority of people think is a fact just because they are a majority.

- racism

- e-warriors

- people who are scared of things that are different

- people who talk **** about boxing/boxers in an unfair manner

i try not to let people irritate or piss me off though. these are more things i used to find irritating, now i just feel bad for the person more than anything else.

Comment

stale wine breath. . . this one girl i was about to hook up with until i caught a whiff of her breath. . . this girl i sat next to in class had HORRIBLY STALE breath. . not the bad breath you get from eating garlic or food. . . i think she has halotosis. .

also, my partner at the boxing club always REEKS of HORRIBLE B.O.!!! Even when he first walks in, before we start sweating, his clothes just permanently stink. . . vile, rotten, and odious little bugger he is. . . coach told him to wash his clothes in vinegar, and then wash them again with extra detergent. . . but he didn't get the message. . . it's so bad it's unbearable . . .

also it can be hard for real fat people to clean themselves properly. . . every roll of fat they have = an armpit. . . exact same concept. . like people who have 3 or 4 folds in their stomach = 3 or 4 armpits that need to be lifted up and washed between, and preferably deodorant or powder applied. . . if a guy has really saggy boobs, then he's gotta remember to lift them shyts up and wash and apply deodorant or baby powder. .

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
            You hate people with snarky, elitest attitudes? Yet you adore mib on here.

You r a weird dude pugly.

lol nah MIB is just the anti "manly-man". . . which is also a pet peeve of mine. . guys who feel like they have to be manly and tough. . . these guys have baby nuts in real life, so they feel the need to make up for it by making fun of guys who intelligent, and sophisticated. . . me and MIB have some similarities in this aspect. . . we are confident and don't feel the need to project.
            Last edited by UglyPug; 12-28-2011, 09:15 AM.

Comment

People who assume I can't speak Japanese because I'm white, but who can't speak English themselves, and therefore attempt to communicate with me with simple expressions and hand signals.

People who respond to me with Japan-ized English expressions instead of the normal Japanese expressions (like san-kyuu (Thank you) instead of arigatou).

Cops who stop me to check my bicycle registration.

-

Do excuse me but I've been in this country too long.

Comment

Originally posted by Pugly! View Post
                stale wine breath. . . this one girl i was about to hook up with until i caught a whiff of her breath. . . this girl i sat next to in class had HORRIBLY STALE breath. . not the bad breath you get from eating garlic or food. . . i think she has halotosis. .

also, my partner at the boxing club always REEKS of HORRIBLE B.O.!!! Even when he first walks in, before we start sweating, his clothes just permanently stink. . . vile, rotten, and odious little bugger he is. . . coach told him to wash his clothes in vinegar, and then wash them again with extra detergent. . . but he didn't get the message. . . it's so bad it's unbearable . . .

also it can be hard for real fat people to clean themselves properly. . . every roll of fat they have = an armpit. . . exact same concept. . like people who have 3 or 4 folds in their stomach = 3 or 4 armpits that need to be lifted up and washed between, and preferably deodorant or powder applied. . . if a guy has really saggy boobs, then he's gotta remember to lift them shyts up and wash and apply deodorant or baby powder. .

i think you just offended quite a few posters

Comment

Originally posted by Pugly! View Post
                  lol nah MIB is just the anti "manly-man". . . which is also a pet peeve of mine. . guys who feel like they have to be manly and tough. . . these guys have baby nuts in real life, so they feel the need to make up for it by making fun of guys who intelligent, and sophisticated. . . me and MIB have some similarities in this aspect. . . we are confident and don't feel the need to project.
                  he's definitely elitist and snarky.

he may be what you said above, but he's also what you said you hate.

Comment

People who dont know how to workout at the gym.

Comment

People that have been in the states for at least 10 years and can't speak English
                      Girls with SUVs or big trucks
                      Lazy girls in bed

Comment

Working...
                      X