Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What pisses you off or irritates you thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My 3 biggest pet peeves:

1 by far) mofos that honk at me at red lights one second after the light changes. There might be a real prob with that one day.

2) Dude who piss on toilet seats, esPecially when there's urinals. Lift that shi t up!!!!

Comment

SEC football and anything from Ohio.

Comment

3) fools driving slow in the fast lane.

Comment

I can't stand when there's a green light, and someone in front of you keeps slamming on their brakes and slowing down, as the light turns yellow, they speed up so they make the light and I get stuck at the red.

Pretty much anything when I'm in really bad mood to be honest, especially when I'm driving.

Comment

Rex Ryan, the NY Jets and their douchebag fans. The Jets are nothing but overhyped loudmouths who wind up looking stupid when it counts the most.

Comment

People that complain(yes, I know I am complaining as well).

Comment

Ungrateful people.

People who have a false sense of entitlement.

Horribly awful body odour on a packed train/subway.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
                  People that complain(yes, I know I am complaining as well).
                  Especially in public, and especially over small amounts of money/price differences at stores. Like "$2.50??? I can get that $1.75 where I'm from" and so forth..

Wow, a whopping 75cents..

Comment

Originally posted by *Boss Lady* View Post
                    Ungrateful people.

People who have a false sense of entitlement.

Horribly awful body odour on a packed train/subway.
                    Never going to avoid that when using public transport

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                      Especially in public, and especially over small amounts of money/price differences at stores. Like "$2.50??? I can get that $1.75 where I'm from" and so forth..

Wow, a whopping 75cents..
                      No doubt. I was in a store the other day buying some clothes and a broad was *****ing that she paid a few dollars less a few weeks before. This was a rather expensive store so I was amazed she was complaining. They only had one register so I had to stand there a good 5 minutes and listen to crying.

Another thing that pisses me off is when diners or even fast food joints get your order wrong. The main purpose of your job is to take the order and make sure the food is right! If you can't do that, you ain't worth ****.

Comment

Working...
                      X