Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If a girl has a boyfriend and she tells you she dosent?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RavshinRicRude View Post
    I don't' get what's not to get here.........fuk the b1tch stuff her mouth with cok and any other orifice she will let you stuff with cok.......and that's it.....how hard is that????

if you'd like I'll do it for you.........

and if your worried about her boyfriend.......take the first page of this old thread I made....print it.....and give it to the boyfriend.....and there problem solved!!!....true story!!!!!!!!

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...e#post10557322
    Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
    fuucking genius thread. ATG i should say.
    but sometimes as a man, u gotta start *****.
    is true is true!!!!!!!

Comment

She sounds like unnecessary drama. Probably not worth the sex with what could happen after. Sex is just sex. Find it with someone that isn't attached or j@ck off. Simple. Sex is great don't get me wrong, but sometimes it's just not worth it. That's why I can't respect people who cheat while in a serious relationship. Just break up and go mess around. Sex is built up by media and society to be the greatest pleasure on the planet. If I was starving to death and I had two choices. Would I have any meal of my choosing or have sex with some hot girl who has a man already? I would choose my favorite meal to eat....after that....I have energy to j@ck off or go find some other chick to bang. I have enough confidence in my game that I don't have to resort to messing with another dudes girl.

Comment

shes a sl Ut simple. me i aint the type of guy to look for problems, id simply leave the b!tch alone. imo

shes hot and all she's fckable but mehhh....theres plenty of fish in the sea homiee

Comment

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
          She wants the dick...if it ain't you it'll be someone else.
          this

Comment

Originally posted by Texanballer View Post
            Yo htown why don't you live that poor little boy alone...

Comment

I think you call girls like her a caliente puta

Comment

Working...
              X