Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If a girl has a boyfriend and she tells you she dosent?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It likely means she has feelings for her boyfriend but in a way feels bored about the situation. In other words there's a chance that after you **** her she's going to feel guilty and start crying causing a ******ed scene.

I've had it happen to me before and I just laughed at the situation.

That's just a girl that wants dick, that ain't wifey material if that's what you're seeking.

My advice? **** her, you're young once, you won't be a stud for the rest of your life. Just don't form any feelings for her cause you'll be very disappointed.

Comment

They ain't married bro, plus it seems like she probably is ready to move on and just wants to have you as her rebound guy.
      I can't believe you are scared to hit it. To me that's his fault he can't satisfy his woman.
      If he was doing his job she wouldn't be looking outside the relationship.
      Knock it down chump, or someone else will.

Comment

Confucius says "If you do not do your homework someone will do it for you" Dam hes smart.

Comment

I don't' get what's not to get here.........fuk the b1tch stuff her mouth with cok and any other orifice she will let you stuff with cok.......and that's it.....how hard is that????

if you'd like I'll do it for you.........

and if your worried about her boyfriend.......take the first page of this old thread I made....print it.....and give it to the boyfriend.....and there problem solved!!!....true story!!!!!!!!

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...e#post10557322

Comment

Originally posted by RavshinRicRude View Post
            I don't' get what's not to get here.........fuk the b1tch stuff her mouth with cok and any other orifice she will let you stuff with cok.......and that's it.....how hard is that????

if you'd like I'll do it for you.........

and if your worried about her boyfriend.......take the first page of this old thread I made....print it.....and give it to the boyfriend.....and there problem solved!!!....true story!!!!!!!!

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...e#post10557322
            fuucking genius thread. ATG i should say.
            but sometimes as a man, u gotta start *****.

Comment

Take a chance, she says she doesn't have a BF if she does that has nothing to do with you. You have let her relationship which may not exist and something in which you have no part in stop you from completing your objective.

Comment

hit it on the side...simple

Comment

I'd avoid her like she was a plague carrier.

Comment

LOL, another one of these stupid threads.

Like you'd really be asking on here.

GTFO.

Comment

The right thing to do is don't do it.

But then you don't know the BF, he's not your friend, buddy, you're not related, you don't know his friends, etc, so you CAN do it. But it would be wrong to do it.

If you do decide to do it, you're not the bad guy here. The bad person here is the girl. Not you or her BF. Single men will naturally say yes in this particular situation, regardless. Unless they're gay or highly religious or are just a really nice person and don't want to get in to that situation to begin with.

Looking at the girl and everything, to be completely honest with you, I would do it. Only cause I don't know the guy, we're not buddies or anything.

Comment

Working...
                      X