Collapse
No announcement yet.

flying out to holguin, cuba tonight for 11 days

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pretty solid trip. only down point was got an ear infection but my 2 girls took me to hospital & got me in to see a doctor on xmas day in 5 minutes & got perscription drops that cleared it up in a couple days. i was shocked that the hospital didnt charge me anything for the service or perscription. i have great medical coverage but didnt need to use it. VIVA CUBA!!!! holguin is way better then havana. i actually came home with $1500. usually if i take $4000 i come home broke but this time everything was cheap. i had 2 girls stay with me for 11 days & my hotel was only $600. had a swimming pool & it was a nice hotel. i even went to 2 cuban league baseball games. everything is so cheap there & now that i have 2 girlfriends there it is even cheaper. they buy everything for me because they get it much cheaper then the tourists. there is the cuban price & tourist price for everything. i'll be going back in march. ive been with the same 2 girls now for a year. i even went to one of their houses & met the family.all i can say is its very humbling. they have no running water, no tv, no toilet seat, etc...i set both of them up bank accounts & deposit money for them every month while i'm working in canada. my next trip in march im going to buy the girls family a tv.
    Last edited by joe strong; 01-01-2012, 08:26 AM.

Comment

Working...
    X