No announcement yet.

ate some pu22y last ngiht

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
    I finally had a devastating experience eating *****. I had already gone down on this girl a few times before and it was great. Then I go to surprise her with a little tounge action, and she surprises me with a smell that made me wanna gag. I think she knew it too.

Definitely never in my life going after that thing again before she freshens up a bit.

Bad is when you smell that thing as soon as they take their pants off though. That happened to me with the only black chick I messed with...
    I think you hit the wrong whole bro

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
      Or they just have a smelly twat. A lot of people dont know but chicks dont clean the inside of their twats with soap and *****. Its like a cat, it cleans itself. I mean sometimes they douche it but not everyday

Plus if you dont know the chick, dont go down on her
      causes irritation if theres no natural juices in there.

ive gone down on one girl. yet. i enjoy eating puussy alot but i gotta be in a relationship for me to do that.

i get asked to go down south but i dont eat random pies. answer is always no

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
        causes irritation if theres no natural juices in there.

ive gone down on one girl. yet. i enjoy eating puussy alot but i gotta be in a relationship for me to do that.

i get asked to go down south but i dont eat random pies. answer is always no
        Thats on you if there are no juices there lol

And same here. I would never go down on a chick i dont know

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
          Thats on you if there are no juices there lol

And same here. I would never go down on a chick i dont know
          :*******: i mean no juices there to go about their day. not talking bout gettin it wet. no problems with that

Comment

ahhh gross !!

I'd never go down on a woman. **** that ****.

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
              ahhh gross !!

I'd never go down on a woman. **** that ****.
              Your missing out bro a lil of that have a b1tch doing what ever you want...
              P.S no random ass hoe tho lets be clear on that we need to know the pus sy before any of that will be going on.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
                Yo, I think it was you who had that story about eatin some girls ass out that smelled terrible and you just turned around and left or something. I remember reading that in some thread and I was dying reading it.
                That wasn't me.

Even if it smells terrible, I won't quit what I started.

You must be thinking about the story I told about a girl's ass being more loose than her vagina. I was ridiculously drunk that night, she might have had two assholes for all I know.

Comment

Originally posted by N!GGALAS CAGE View Post
                  That wasn't me.

Even if it smells terrible, I won't quit what I started.

You must be thinking about the story I told about a girl's ass being more loose than her vagina. I was ridiculously drunk that night, she might have had two assholes for all I know.
                  That mustve been it, that story killed me

Comment

been with my girl 7 years now. she has a sweet tasting puuussy

Comment

Originally posted by Black-Panther View Post
                      been with my girl 7 years now. she has a sweet tasting puuussy
                      d.

well larry went down on his dude thats why he has a sore throat.

Comment

Working...
                      X