No announcement yet.

ate some pu22y last ngiht

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
    assh0le taste like a dirty penny,and ***** taste like some uncleaned chittlings
    i should have know she bent over and she smelled like some unrefrigerated chicken
    I don't know what kind of hoes you're messing with bro.

Comment

Originally posted by spyvsspy View Post
      Thats what happens when you go down on a farm animal...you get salmonella poisoning...good for you Larry

Comment

Originally posted by N!GGALAS CAGE View Post
        I don't know what kind of hoes you're messing with bro.
        Yo, I think it was you who had that story about eatin some girls ass out that smelled terrible and you just turned around and left or something. I remember reading that in some thread and I was dying reading it.

Comment

no my throat is sore as hell and im spitting up blood
          The open sores should've been your first warning.

Comment

no my throat is sore as hell and im spitting up blood
            sounds like u deepthroatin a ****.
            Last edited by KING MEAT; 12-12-2011, 04:37 AM.

Comment

You ain't telling the whole truth. Were you drunk & got your redwings Larry, keep it real now.

Comment

i should have know she bent over and she smelled like some unrefrigerated chicken
                I chuckled at this one

Comment

I'm real particular of where I put my face. I had to turn the boys on to some game. You don't eat any ***** just because. The 1st thing I do when I visit a strange womans home, is check her bathroom. Take a quick glance in her shower. If she doesn't have summers eve or a dushe, keep your face away from the snatch, period. There are many women that do not know how to clean themselves. I learned this at 18 from a 44 year old woman, she taught me a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                    I'm real particular of where I put my face. I had to turn the boys on to some game. You don't eat any ***** just because. The 1st thing I do when I visit a strange womans home, is check her bathroom. Take a quick glance in her shower. If she doesn't have summers eve or a dushe, keep your face away from the snatch, period. There are many women that do not know how to clean themselves. I learned this at 18 from a 44 year old woman, she taught me a lot.
                    Or they just have a smelly twat. A lot of people dont know but chicks dont clean the inside of their twats with soap and *****. Its like a cat, it cleans itself. I mean sometimes they douche it but not everyday

Plus if you dont know the chick, dont go down on her

Comment

I finally had a devastating experience eating *****. I had already gone down on this girl a few times before and it was great. Then I go to surprise her with a little tounge action, and she surprises me with a smell that made me wanna gag. I think she knew it too.

Definitely never in my life going after that thing again before she freshens up a bit.

Bad is when you smell that thing as soon as they take their pants off though. That happened to me with the only black chick I messed with...

Comment

Working...
                      X