• dwill is is out for vengeance..

Comment

• is amare slowing down?

Comment

• Originally posted by heat27 View Post
        Work on their D?

Are you talking about just tonight?
        Cause the knicks D been good this year
        Maybe just for tonight, Kinda frustrating watching them play, 4 players with double figures, dwilliams going ham maybe just part of it also, but damn kris humphries getting easy baskets.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperPogi View Post
          Maybe just for tonight, Kinda frustrating watching them play, 4 players with double figures, dwilliams going ham maybe just part of it also, but damn kris humphries getting easy baskets.
          All of that is due to Williams. He was on fire so we had to double leaving someone open.

Comment

• Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
            All of that is due to Williams. He was on fire so we had to double leaving someone open.
            Nets played hard. I think the knicks can get their defense a little better than it already is. Wilson Chandler is back in the states, i wish he goes back to NY.

Comment

• let the over-reaction begin...

0-1 since melo return..

Comment

• alot of factors as to why we lost. didn't help that deron came out with a mission to prove a point.

Comment

• True indeed. Amare was as frustrating as ever though. You can not show me one jumper he took today that was contested.

Comment

• Originally posted by AntonTheGreat View Post
                    alot of factors as to why we lost. didn't help that deron came out with a mission to prove a point.

Bull**** man that **** was all Melo's fault !!!

Comment

• Melo would want to be careful. He keeps putting up garbage games like that and the Knicks keep losing and he could find himself forced out of there.

Comment

Working...
                      X