Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol at jason terry.

Comment

• Originally posted by street bully View Post
      I don't know why you like melo so much, his offensive arsenal is good, but he is a very limited player, and as far as I know he is not clutch or a good leader at all.
      From now on you aren't allowed to talk about basketball. Wow. Wow. Wow. Wow. Wow.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frogs! View Post
        lol at jason terry.
        At least Jason Kidd was showing plenty of love. Feel like J-Kidd is going to try to mentor Lin.

Comment

• Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
          Disappointed with the Jet on this one. That's discounting everything he's done in and outside of the gym. He sounds really bitter. He just beat your team. Give the man some credit.
          i think that might have been before the game. i think he'll be singing a different tune now . goes to show how much he knows though considering when he was signed by the warriors, keith smart, one of don nelson's assistant coaches, succeed nelson and still ran nelly ball which isn't all that different from dantoni's system.

Originally posted by Bootneck View Post
          you know what's a trip?

if stern don't veto the chris paul trade......

lin would still be a rocket.

now lin is with the knicks and with every win the ny pick which belongs to the rockets get less and less valuable.

david stern screwed rockets big time.
          and if the warriors don't go after deandre jordan he'd still be a warrior. the owner of the team is actually a family friend and jeremy group up playing with his kid.
          Last edited by AntonTheMeh; 02-19-2012, 11:57 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
            From now on you aren't allowed to talk about basketball. Wow. Wow. Wow. Wow. Wow.

just......

Comment

• Originally posted by AntonTheGreat View Post
              i think that might have been before the game. i think he'll be singing a different tune now . goes to show how much he knows though considering when he was signed by the warriors, keith smart, one of don nelson's assistant coaches, succeed nelson and still ran nelly ball which isn't all that different from dantoni's system.

and if the warriors don't go after deandre jordan he'd still be a warrior. the owner of the team is actually a family friend and jeremy group up playing with his kid.
              Someone needs to calculate the odds of J-Lin going from the bench on Golden State to the starting point guard of the New York Knicks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frogs! View Post
                amare is a liability on d now.

the bulls wouldn't touch him with a 10 foot pole.
                he's a liability on o too.

he got a bunch of his shots blocked at the basket by toronto.

he got stuck under the basket a couple times today, no lift.

his jumper is broke.

i think he's done.

Comment

• If you were an NBA GM and u got offered your choice of Jeremy Lin or Brandon Jennings (same contract etc...)...which one would you choose?

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                    If you were an NBA GM and u got offered your choice of Jeremy Lin or Brandon Jennings (same contract etc...)...which one would you choose?
                    Jeremy lin

Comment

• Originally posted by heat27 View Post
                      Jeremy lin
                      Based on almost 2 weeks of getting calls like a Duke squad and breaking the atg turnovers in a 7 game stretch...why else would u want him?

Comment

Working...
                      X