No announcement yet.

**New York Knicks bandwagon thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rorschach™ View Post

More points than Isiah Thomas and more assists than John Stockton?

I mean...........is it REALLY hyperbole to say he is the Knicks future?

Comment

• Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
      More points than Isiah Thomas and more assists than John Stockton?

I mean...........is it REALLY hyperbole to say he is the Knicks future?
      I just don't want to get too happy. I'm just enjoying right now and hope he can continue to improve.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post
        I just don't want to get too happy. I'm just enjoying right now and hope he can continue to improve.
        True indeed. He is only 23 as well. He will only get better. For now, let's hope we continue to gel with Melo back and we only get better.

Comment

True indeed. He is only 23 as well. He will only get better. For now, let's hope we continue to gel with Melo back and we only get better.
          I do not know if they will be better with melo, who only seems to go to the elbow and call isolations.

Comment

• Originally posted by street bully View Post
            I do not know if they will be better with melo, who only seems to go to the elbow and call isolations.
            Judging from this comment you haven't seen enough Melo games. Yes he does Iso and go to the elbow but that's only because he has to (earlier this year we were going 5 full minutes without scoring). He is more than fine running the Pick and Roll or even being a spot up catch and shoot player. He will be getting the easiest 25 points he has ever gotten playing with Lin.
            Last edited by SkillspayBills; 02-19-2012, 04:57 PM.

Comment

• That stat is photoshopped by the way. J lin has 76 Assists in 8 starts not 86 in 7.

Comment

One thing I have learned is JR Smith's defense is TOTALLY underrated. His defense this game was very good.
                the guy has as much talent as any wing in the nba. if the guy ever learned to play within the team, he'd be in wade's class. that's how much talent he has.

Comment

• okay i'm done with the feel good , underdog story.

now the kid is being overhyped.

can't wait for him to fall on his face.

Comment

• Originally posted by AntonTheGreat View Post
                    the guy has as much talent as any wing in the nba. if the guy ever learned to play within the team, he'd be in wade's class. that's how much talent he has.
                    I remember Charles Barkley kept talking about that last year. "You know Ernie. If Jr Smith went to college for 2 years instead of straight from high school.......he would be an All-Star right now."

Comment

• how lights out was novak today though? seriously, its like the guy put on some jordan's on before the fourth quarter.

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                      I remember Charles Barkley kept talking about that last year. "You know Ernie. If Jr Smith went to college for 2 years instead of straight from high school.......he would be an All-Star right now."
                      that's probably true. he can still be one. he's still got time to put it together, and no better place then with the knicks.

he stays one more year, and both he and lin produce, with rj having played in china, they will be the starting backcourt next all star game.

Comment

Working...
                      X