No announcement yet.

**New York Knicks bandwagon thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post
    True but when we play teams that have a dynamic point and SG we can't switch Shump/Fields over.
    So Lin has got to be able to guard his man.
    We also need Amar'e to get back into form. This year he's not playing as good as last year.
    and a team like that was the raptors. derozan's a high flyer but a poor shooter so you can sag on him. but the thing is, we do so much switching on defense that it doesn't matter anyway. and while landry's a good player, he's not our best perimeter defender. when we're matched up against teams that have good wings, shump needs to start and landry needs to feast on the benches of opposing teams.
    Last edited by AntonTheMeh; 02-15-2012, 03:31 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxn View Post
      You know whats so crazy!!

Even when he scored that game winning 3, the entire Toronto Stadium was cheering. So we definitely know the haters are in the minority when you see the opponents crowd is cheering for you.
      It's because Toronto has a pretty big Chinese population.

He'll probably hear cheers on the road in any city that has a big Asian presence.

Definitely Golden State.
      Definitely Vancouver....oh wait.
      Maybe LA
      Maybe even Chicago?
      Sacramento?

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
        Reasonable expectations !!! I'm thinking a bit ahead of myself but for us to take that next step he has to be an offensive threat !!! This will part the seas if you will and cause defensive nightmares for the opposition !!!
        I think he can do better but I want him to focus on being a PG that can make guys like Jeffries, and Novak look good.

Comment

I think he can do better but I want him to focus on being a PG that can make guys like Jeffries, and Novak look good.

He's done an exceptional job in getting everyone involved !!!

Loosing Stat and Melo was a blessing in disguise !!!

Playing Jeffries and Novak will only help down the stretch. Don't know why Novak wasn't being used in D'Antni's scheme of play anyway ?

Harrelson's big body will help as well !!!

Don't know what kinda Baron we'll get ?

Comment

Don't know why Novak wasn't being used in D'Antni's scheme of play anyway ?
            Because before they didn't have a PG who could get him the ball for his spot up 3's.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maidana vs Rios View Post
              Because before they didn't have a PG who could get him the ball for his spot up 3's.

Set plays and setting pics usually work !!! Novak has never needed much room to get his shots off. I'm not letting D'Antoni off the hook on that one !!!

Comment

Set plays and setting pics usually work !!! Novak has never needed much room to get his shots off. I'm not letting D'Antoni off the hook on that one !!!
                They could have used Novak earlier, I don't think D'antoni had much faith in him.

Shumpert is great on Defense I'd like to see him work on his erratic Jumpshot though.

Comment

They could have used Novak earlier, I don't think D'antoni had much faith in him.

Shumpert is great on Defense I'd like to see him work on his erratic Jumpshot though.
                  i hope they keep novak.

he gives lin a good hug when the kid makes game winning plays.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frogs! View Post
                    i hope they keep novak.

he gives lin a good hug when the kid makes game winning plays.
                    haha i see it too. The guy loves him.

Comment

• well guys we got another game tonight.

Lets get the popcorn ready. Its gonna be alot of drama.

I thought they will lose when they were at minnesota, then again last night.

Lets see what happens tonight.

Comment

Working...
                      X