Knicks are going asian, Boston is going aging lol
    Lmao...............

Comment

• Originally posted by heat27 View Post
      Lmao...............
      Man I can't wait for Carmelo to return.

Comment

• http://espn.go.com/new-york/nba/stor...-pg-jeremy-lin

I'm going to admit though I'm a bit concerned by Calderon dropping that many points on Lin.
        If Calderon can do that I'd hate to imagine DRose, Dwill, or CP3.
        Lin has to get better on defense as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post
          http://espn.go.com/new-york/nba/stor...-pg-jeremy-lin

I'm going to admit though I'm a bit concerned by Calderon dropping that many points on Lin.
          If Calderon can do that I'd hate to imagine DRose, Dwill, or CP3.
          Lin has to get better on defense as well.

already did d-will dirty.

calderon is one of the most underrated pg in basketball. he's crafty as hell. he can shoot and he's a really good pass first pg. he might be the worst defensive pg in the nba, but he's good on the other side of the ball.

mike should have started shump on him instead having jeremy play 45 minutes of trying to orchestrate on offense AND chasing calderon on defense. that **** wears you out.

Comment

• Calderon is very underrated..no1 talks about him
            Mayweather believes its cause calderon not asian

Comment

• Originally posted by AntonTheGreat View Post

calderon is one of the most underrated pg in basketball. he's crafty as hell. he can shoot and he's a really good pass first pg. he might be the worst defensive pg in the nba, but he's good on the other side of the ball.

mike should have started shump on him instead having jeremy play 45 minutes of trying to orchestrate on offense AND chasing calderon on defense. that **** wears you out.
              True but when we play teams that have a dynamic point and SG we can't switch Shump/Fields over.
              So Lin has got to be able to guard his man.
              We also need Amar'e to get back into form. This year he's not playing as good as last year.

Comment

Agree 100% ! Hopefully Shump will take the load off down the stretch and dare I say further !!!

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
                    Agree 100% ! Hopefully Shump will take the load off down the stretch and dare I say further !!!
                    What I'm looking for from Lin is 15 pts 10 ast, 2 stl 5 reb 0 TURNOVERS a game.
                    Anything more than that is gravy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post
                      What I'm looking for from Lin is 15 pts 10 ast, 2 stl 5 reb 0 TURNOVERS a game.
                      Anything more than that is gravy.

Reasonable expectations !!! I'm thinking a bit ahead of myself but for us to take that next step he has to be an offensive threat !!! This will part the seas if you will and cause defensive nightmares for the opposition !!!

Comment

Working...
                      X