Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's face it, Soccer is better than any American sports, BASEBALL/FOOTBALL= Crap.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bloody$Nate$ View Post
    Yeah because their is nothing more manlier then a bunch of fruity europeans kicking a soccer ball around in their tutu's lmao
    Of course there is, a bunch of men in tights grabbing and pushing each other off and jumping over each other. then add the laziness, all the breaks, pauses and flags and WOW is it action packed...

Comment

I wish Basketball was still the #1 sport in USA the whole country is full of these drunk WWE generation I always thought of Football like boxing its a science takes skills, intelligence and endurance and the NFL like MMA showmanship and "athletes" with no stamina

Comment

only ****sexuals and women like soccer.

Comment

lol it's so childish to insult somebody's sport of choice. . . i used to flame on MMA, but then i realized that it is a real sport that takes real athleticism and craft and dedication to master. . . and i was joking about team sports being for *******. . . but boxing really is the sport of the gods

also, they call soccer, soccer in australia as well. . .

Comment

To each their own.

Are you so pitiful and pent up with rage that it angers you that people enjoy something that you don't? If you see somebody eating a food you don't like do you berate them for their choice in cuisine?

They're all different. There can be no argument as to "better", only what somebody prefers. And that is neither interesting nor thread worthy.

In summation, go fuck yourself.

Comment

American Football = Charlie Z.

Do something for 5 secs, have a break...

Comment

This is what makes soccer the best:

Comment

Lol at people acting like soccer is harder.

Run around a field for 90 minutes.... or actually have to hit people and take hits. Omg wait, theres no stoppages in soccer!!! Whoaa soccers so badass

Comment

Originally posted by Dirt E Gomez View Post
                    To each their own.

Are you so pitiful and pent up with rage that it angers you that people enjoy something that you don't? If you see somebody eating a food you don't like do you berate them for their choice in cuisine?

They're all different. There can be no argument as to "better", only what somebody prefers. And that is neither interesting nor thread worthy.

In summation, go fuck yourself.
                    Best post in the thread.

Comment

I like basketball above baseball/football and soccer

Comment

Working...
                      X