Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's face it, Soccer is better than any American sports, BASEBALL/FOOTBALL= Crap.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bloody$Nate$ View Post
    Hahahah that insult was so epic hahahaha

Not really.....but real football grown ass men as big as boxing heavyweights getting thrown around like rag dolls, careers permantly end at any second. Sorry thats more appealing then a bunch of scrawny europeans chasing around a ball hahaha

most badass football player ever sadly died a few years ago but always missed!
    Love the one with the receiver coming across the middle and he just lets the pass go like "fuck man, please don't hit me again."

Comment

Soccer is much tougher then NFL, Them fags have to wear body armer

And why the fu
      ck is it called "Football" when they hardly even kick the "ball" thats shaped like an egg?

Comment

Soccer is the team sport taught at camps for Down Syndrome kids.

Comment

Originally posted by Dem Eyes View Post
          American football is a boring sport compared to football. A lot of stoppages, the play is very repetitive. There are no ' OMG ' moments, there is no real skill involved. It's a lot about the tactics and just bluffing, trying to trick the opponent. I don't care how big they are or how fast they can run, a sport like rugby is much more enjoyable to watch.

There is a reason why a tiny island like ours has a sport that is worldwide. Where as big, bad ass America has sports that no one else plays.
          here is the only legitimate argument IMO, and what I appreciate about soccer.

Comment

I like both soccer and football but I LOATHE baseball.

Comment

all team sports are for *******, boxing is the sport of the gods

i love soccer; played it all my life. . . it's a fun game. . . but boxing ain't a game. . . you don't "play" boxing. . .

Comment

both football the american version and the real version are good baseball is for queers

Comment

hockey > footbal(soccer) and that's the truth!

Don't really enjoy watching many sports, baseball funnest to play for me. Soccer, basketball are on par as a spectator.

Comment

I agree. There's nothing like a big time soccer match. **** is real and its a world sport more intense. I enjoy watching basketball but come on...there's nothing like boxing and soccer.

Comment

At the end of the day there is a good reason why the whole world plays Football and only one country plays American Football.

Comment

Working...
                      X