Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I thought Americans and Englishmen were supposed to be mates?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pugly! View Post
    uhh . did u not see the english lady on the tram? i think just as much stereotypes of other races exist in england. . . in fact, i think that's everywhere. . .
    I think that's what he was saying Pugly, it's everywhere.

Tut on the bait threads though

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=QPuxPhPUwjk

Comment

Originally posted by *Boss Lady* View Post

he was trying to make a distinction between americans once again, by playing on the ethnocentric, ignorant stereotype. . . he was trying to justify the reason for generalizing americans. . . and he failed.

Comment

either way, america or england. . . could be worse. . . like canada, which is nothing more than a blander version of ENgland and America. . . hahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by The_Demon View Post
            Haha us brits do have some weird body shapes,i know a few guys that are skinny yet flabby at the same time,its funny,although probably not for them
            do you have any men that look like giant babies? tall, flabby, bald and young. we have more than a few of these in canada, but then our water is heavily fluoridated and full of estrogen

Comment

he was trying to make a distinction between americans once again, by playing on the ethnocentric, ignorant stereotype. . . he was trying to justify the reason for generalizing americans. . . and he failed.
              I personally think (and I know, no-one wants to hear my opinion, because I am not trolling) that most Brits get their opinions of Americans based on what they see on the tv and in the news and the same goes for Yanks with them.

You see and read about the worst of the worst for so many different countries (not just America and UK), you then form an opinion that all people from that country are like that. I know here, when we get Americans on the news, they generally come across as arrogant, self-absorbed ****s. But I know some lovely Americans.

PS: I have never in all my trips to England met anyone with disgusting, weird teeth, in fact they have free dental care, I do believe ... just sayin'.

Comment

uhh . did u not see the english lady on the tram? i think just as much stereotypes of other races exist in england. . . in fact, i think that's everywhere. . .
                you call the slag on the tram a "Lady"

lol......you're a lost boy

Comment

Originally posted by phallus View Post
                  do you have any men that look like giant babies? tall, flabby, bald and young. we have more than a few of these in canada, but then our water is heavily fluoridated and full of estrogen
                  That's why all us Canadian girls have big boobs

Comment

That's why all us Canadian girls have big boobs
                    were you born in Canada ?

Comment

Originally posted by project xxx1 View Post
                      were you born in Canada ?
                      Yes sir, funny accent and all.

Comment

Working...
                      X