Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I thought Americans and Englishmen were supposed to be mates?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would understand if the English people in general, had a little disgust with the US Govt. and its citizens. The US Govt. are always starting one war after another and its commonly expected that Britain will be participants because of the relationship. For example: Blair was animatedly opposed to the Iraq war, but ultimately caved into the US's friendship demands.

Why the citizens of the US, some may ask?

Because, the citizens of the US let their Govt. do whatever they want with absolutely no checks and balances. It is a Govt. run amok!!!!

And the US is not only dragging itself, but also its allies straight into ruin. If I were English, I would be pissed off at the US too.

As far as FAT people ............... it is what it is.

Comment

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
      how dare you

do you think i would EVER claim i was from Michigan? alt or not?

you should know me better than that.

ive had one alt....and it was terrible and retired the account
      Lmao!

Ether, you gonna take that?

I see civil war arising.

Comment

Is your caps lock button erratic?

Comment

Originally posted by Pugly! View Post
          I thought we were supposed to be cool? Why is there so much damn animosity towards Americans? Yeah, our govt. has done some bad things, but so has yours!

Yes, there are fat Americans. . . but England isn't far behind at all in terms of overall obesity. . . anyway, that's no reason to hate somebody for being chunky!!!

Yes, there are ignorant Americans. . . but as we have seen, there are also fat, ignorant Englishmen and Canadians too. . . i.e., TRAM LADY. . . but im smart enough to realize that is an ISOLATED INCIDENT. . just like the cases you hear, are ISOLATED INCIDENTS. .

What about the fact that England colonized the entire world? And the reason that we have so much inequity between countries is because of their taste for tea, and subsequent addiction to tea and other spices? They are the reason some countries have nothing, while westernized countries (including Australia, Canada, and USA) have EVERYTHING. LOL, we invade ONE COUNTRY (you guys did too, just for the record), and ENgland has invaded basically every damn country on the face of the earth. . .

WHat about the fact that they kept RACISM in RHODESIA ALL THE WAY UP UNTIL 1980?! Same for South Africa - they set up the system of govt. that was used up until 1992. . .

Please, it makes you look even more ignorant that the American stereotype, when you GENERALIZE all Americans. . STOP BLAMING AND GROUPING all americans based on PAST ACTS of our govt., and on RANDOM, ISOLATED "stories" you hear on the damn nightly news. . .

We are supposed to be mates here! THe revolutionary war is over! After WWII we've been on the SAME DAMN TEAM!
          well americans have stereotypes of blacks asians mexicans etc so england will also have their stereotypes of americans and so forth.

every country has their own stereotypes and i think to quote an american on these forums...'there is truth to be told in stereotypes'

Comment

Originally posted by Xercen View Post
            well americans have stereotypes of blacks asians mexicans etc so england will also have their stereotypes of americans and so forth.

every country has their own stereotypes and i think to quote an american on these forums...'there is truth to be told in stereotypes'
            I think what you are going for is " where there is smoke, there's fire"

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
              Damn it SS, leave it to you to mess up a perfectly good troll attempt.

We do a fine enough job doing that over here:

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-...rk-vandalized/
              Easy fix. $30 hat, instant Michael Jackson statue.

Plus everyone loves Michael Jackson, end of vandalism probelm. Win-win!

Comment

Originally posted by The Dreamer View Post

mutha ****in green k

Comment

Originally posted by The Dreamer View Post

Real props if it were about to fall on a kid.

Comment

Haha us brits do have some weird body shapes,i know a few guys that are skinny yet flabby at the same time,its funny,although probably not for them

Comment

Originally posted by Xercen View Post

uhh . did u not see the english lady on the tram? i think just as much stereotypes of other races exist in england. . . in fact, i think that's everywhere. . .

Comment

Working...
                      X