Collapse
No announcement yet.

Teenager Dating Middle Aged Man?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I saw a chick today that was a solid ten,probably 21 dds skinny and pretty,her husband was 50 and looked like a tall beetlejuice from howard stern dude must have mad game.

Comment

I still have a hard time thinking of 38 as middle aged. Kinda creepy that he used to be her teacher though.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
        Basically I found out my friend from high school is dating a middle aged man. Weirdest thing is that he is our former English teacher from high school. She is 19 and he is 38.

I know it's legally ok and ***** but I'm sort of weirded out by this. I'm just picturing my sister with our former teacher who's 38 and I would be pretty ****ing pissed.

What do you guys think if this situation?
        Well, I'm 20 and my boyfriend is 36 so I ain't judging.

He wasn't my teacher though

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
          I still have a hard time thinking of 38 as middle aged. Kinda creepy that he used to be her teacher though.
          Middle age is crap either your old or not,i have met dudes that were 50 that have more swagger then 20 yearolds.its like the old quote if you never knew your birthdate how old are you.You red kd my alt account that made me chuckle cause we have been friends since day 1 on here.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
            Middle age is crap either your old or not,i have met dudes that were 50 that have more swagger then 20 yearolds.its like the old quote if you never knew your birthdate how old are you.
            Yeah I had a discussion about this with Diesel because he called this 32 year old chick middle aged and then he showed me some official definition of like 35 to 50 or some crap. Every one ages and takes care of themselves differently, so I'm calling BS.

You red kd my alt account that made me chuckle cause we have been friends since day 1 on here.
            PM me the username, I'll hit it with some green when I get a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
              I saw a chick today that was a solid ten,probably 21 dds skinny and pretty,her husband was 50 and looked like a tall beetlejuice from howard stern dude must have mad game.
              Pimp as in he's a CEO, Lawyer, Politician, or other. Or basically someone with a ****load of money that makes her feel secure so that she doesn't have to do anything but go shopping all day long. Pretty much.

Money talks.

And granted she's fooling around with 3 or maybe 4 different other dudes that hardly are successful it's just that she's actually attracted to them.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
                Yeah I had a discussion about this with Diesel because he called this 32 year old chick middle aged and then he showed me some official definition of like 35 to 50 or some crap. Every one ages and takes care of themselves differently, so I'm calling BS.

PM me the username, I'll hit it with some green when I get a chance.
                My dads best friend died of a stroke at 26 was his middle age 13,or my great great aunt ethel died at 107,she quit smoking at 60 for health reasons just a funny fact i added in.

Comment

Originally posted by RwK View Post
                  Pimp as in he's a CEO, Lawyer, Politician, or other. Or basically someone with a ****load of money that makes her feel secure so that she doesn't have to do anything but go shopping all day long. Pretty much.

Money talks.

And granted she's fooling around with 3 or maybe 4 different other dudes that hardly are successful it's just that she's actually attracted to them.
                  Broke i watched the two of them get on the bus,i think she probably had a tough life and he is the caring father figure she never had.

Comment

And think about it this way, my ex girl started fooling around with some CPA she met through the banking business. That never bothered me, but what did was when she called me to hang out........I simply told her that I lost respect for a female who dates someone in a suit with coat arms longer than the dress shirt underneath. simple as that.

I don't care if he's old-er. Anyone who wears a suit coat that has arms covering the underneath shirt is a tacky ****ing douchebag.

The chinamen and french have the system down in their shirt cuffs are at least 4-5 inches longer than the suit arm. Which looks dope if you're going to wear a suit.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RwK View Post
                      And think about it this way, my ex girl started fooling around with some CPA she met through the banking business. That never bothered me, but what did was when she called me to hang out........I simply told her that I lost respect for a female who dates someone in a suit with coat arms longer than the dress shirt underneath. simple as that.

I don't care if he's old-er. Anyone who wears a suit coat that has arms covering the underneath shirt is a tacky ****ing douchebag.

The chinamen and french have the system down in their shirt cuffs are at least 4-5 inches longer than the suit arm. Which looks dope if you're going to wear a suit.
                      Your thinking to much run,does she have bomb *****,if so who cares hit that sht,or is it deeper do you love her cause thats what it sounds like,if so show your feelings i let 1 get away and it bugs me till this day.

Comment

Working...
                      X