Collapse
No announcement yet.

Teenager Dating Middle Aged Man?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If she has big **** she's fair game imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
      Basically I found out my friend from high school is dating a middle aged man. Weirdest thing is that he is our former English teacher from high school. She is 19 and he is 38.

I know it's legally ok and ***** but I'm sort of weirded out by this. I'm just picturing my sister with our former teacher who's 38 and I would be pretty ****ing pissed.

What do you guys think if this situation?

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
        Basically I found out my friend from high school is dating a middle aged man. Weirdest thing is that he is our former English teacher from high school. She is 19 and he is 38.

I know it's legally ok and ***** but I'm sort of weirded out by this. I'm just picturing my sister with our former teacher who's 38 and I would be pretty ****ing pissed.

What do you guys think if this situation?
        mind your own business

Comment

I do find it unusual - but whatever floats their boat

Comment

I guess she has daddy issues and he has problems - problems with BEING AWESOME!

Comment

Lucky man. To be that old and be getting some concha from a girl barely legal.

Comment

nothing wrong with that.

i'd **** a 19 yr old toddler too if i was 38.

Comment

Yeah, young guys in this thread think it's creepy. Wait until you're 40. You'd kill to get some fresh from the refrigerator 19 year old pussy.

Comment

Originally posted by Libido Sanchez View Post
                    Yeah, young guys in this thread think it's creepy. Wait until you're 40. You'd kill to get some fresh from the refrigerator 19 year old pussy.
                    I think this is normal.

Women start going bad by around 23 or 24 so its good to freshen up the inventory asap.

Me personally, I think prime age is somewhere between 12 and 14, but my standards are pretty high. Usually 16 and above is really pushing it.

Know wat I mean?

Comment

I don't see the problem personally, because I don't care what two other consenting adults even do. let alone if they date each other or not.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Working...
                      X