No announcement yet.

My Boy is Pushing Drugs through my GF's friends

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    LOL no he won't. What kind of law would he break? That would be funny, rc is doing nothing wrong. In fact this thread shows he's a good person for even showing concern about it.

I honestly would not care unless it's family or close female friend.
    He isnt breaking any law, but if it was my 16 year old cousin, sister or whatever he would get his face ripped open just for being the ****s m8, a sex case dosent get tolerated where i come from,and if you dont get him first before the police get him then the next best thing is his m8s who were with him, somebody always pays.

Comment

What ya'll need to do is catch him in the act and beat his ass one good time. Just bust in on him and stomp him out he will never do it again after the pain and embarrassment.

Comment

Stop hanging out with bubble gummers who can't handle their shit

Comment

Originally posted by *Boss Lady* View Post
          Tell your girlfriend then. Let her tell her friend. Obviously you feel concern over the situation, enough to ask about it, but really how would you feel if you said nothing and he goes all the way and does rape her?

I saw your edit as well, she is 17. She is a little girl. I don't care how many people quote this and tell me 17 is not a little girl, but I personally know for a fact, 17 year old girls have no kind of common sense. No matter how 'mature' they come across. I wouldn't do a tenth of what I did at 17 at 27.

I am sure if you tell her and she is embarrassed, she will get over it, but the chances of her just 'getting over' being raped are slim to none.

Again, your friend needs a massive slap to the teeth.
          That's not even a friend, that's just douchebaggery right there having sex with passed out minors.

What a dick. That guy doesn't need a slap, he needs to be punched in the mouth with brass knuckles. Imagine if the father of that girl found out.

What a punk that guy is...

Comment

Originally posted by TintaBoricua View Post
            That's not even a friend, that's just douchebaggery right there having sex with passed out minors.

What a dick. That guy doesn't need a slap, he needs to be punched in the mouth with brass knuckles. Imagine if the father of that girl found out.

What a punk that guy is...
            I agree with you 100%

Comment

da ****k? Who gets raped off weed? Probably only b1tchez who want to...

Either that or that ***** is lacing it. If he is that isn't right. Rape is a very serious issue, and shouldn't be taken lightly. I'll tell you what bruh...

because I am a nice person I will help you. Put a camera in the room wurrr this ***** ****s these girls send me the tapes and I will study them, and show you da **** da biz iz

edit: they do have weed that helps you sleep, which comes from the club....dumbass *****s
              Last edited by Hi-Dro; 11-28-2011, 01:54 PM.

Comment

Don't snitch.

Handle that yourself. If the homegirls are over and he tries it on one of them intercept and **** him up, and then be done with that friendship.
                Last edited by Haglerwins; 11-28-2011, 03:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hi-Dro View Post
                  da ****k? Who gets raped off weed? Probably only b1tchez who want to...

Either that or that ***** is lacing it. If he is that isn't right. Rape is a very serious issue, and shouldn't be taken lightly. I'll tell you what bruh...

because I am a nice person I will help you. Put a camera in the room wurrr this ***** ****s these girls send me the tapes and I will study them, and show you da **** da biz iz

edit: they do have weed that helps you sleep, which comes from the club....dumbass *****s
                  Hell yeah what he said thats whats up LMAO...

Comment

serious question: Is your friend's name Christian?

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                      Basically I just recently introduced my usual friends to the group of friends that my GF is around and I just found out that my boy is trying to push drugs, mostly weed thru them.

He is mostly telling the girls to come thru and smoke with him even tho they never smoked, so he can take advantage of them after they pass out from the amount of weed he gets them to smoke. And I have witnessed it twice where he was pretty much raping a girl passed out in the bathroom

Basically I don't know what to do because saying anything to anyone or the actual girl will only embarrass her but I also don't want her taken advantage of

She's only 17 btw and he's 21
                      Your boy belongs in a cage my man!

Comment

Working...
                      X