No announcement yet.

My Boy is Pushing Drugs through my GF's friends

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Demise View Post
    Tell him about the previous times and what people have told you. You need to shame him so he doesn't try it again, if he thinks he can get away with it, he will.
    I know i did but he will try it

Thats why i have to tell the girl

Comment

Your m8s a rapist, and your on here asking what to do??? your pathetic, you should crack the **** with a bat and take his weed off him, you shouldent even be calling him a m8, kick the **** to the curb, he will no doubt get the jail sooner or later, and if one of them girls tells her family and friends and they want revenge youll get your ass handed to you as well for being his m8 and doing nothing.

Comment

you might want to put the kibosh on that. . . . . . but it's impossible for a girl to be so out of it from WEED ALONE to be taken advantage of. . . if she was just lying there, then she wanted it to happen. . . now if the girl is drinking alcohol too, a lot of it, and then she smokes weed, it is possible he could take advantage of them without them being fully aware. . .

i would have a conversation with him, especially if he is your friend - let him know that this is not normal behavior, and it certainly is not acceptable. . . warn him of the consequences of a girl accusing him of rape. . . and then tell your girlfriend and let her tell her friends. . .

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
          I know i did but he will try it

Thats why i have to tell the girl
          He's not going to try it if you shame him. If you let him know that you and other people heard about him in the bathroom with that unconscious girl he'll panic. Let him know everything you've heard, don't beat around the bush like you were doing.

Comment

Originally posted by Pugly! View Post
            you might want to put the kibosh on that. . . . . . but it's impossible for a girl to be so out of it from WEED ALONE to be taken advantage of. . . if she was just lying there, then she wanted it to happen. . . now if the girl is drinking alcohol too, a lot of it, and then she smokes weed, it is possible he could take advantage of them without them being fully aware. . .

i would have a conversation with him, especially if he is your friend - let him know that this is not normal behavior, and it certainly is not acceptable. . . warn him of the consequences of a girl accusing him of rape. . . and then tell your girlfriend and let her tell her friends. . .
            I am stunned Pugly, that is the rapey-ist thing ever.

Yep, she wants it ...

Comment

Originally posted by Demise View Post
              He's not going to try it if you shame him. If you let him know that you and other people heard about him in the bathroom with that unconscious girl he'll panic. Let him know everything you've heard, don't beat around the bush like you were doing.
              Thats the thing, i cant shame him just by talking to him. All of the friends that we both share know of this situation with the chick in the bathroom but they all take it as a notch on the belt.

Only way to shame him is to actually tell people that he doesnt want knowing. If i tell my girl and her friends, he wont dare try it mostly because none of them will ever talk to him again.

I warned him that if he wants to chill with my GF's friends, there will be no drugs and he has to act like a normal human being.

Comment

Originally posted by Pugly! View Post

Im not sure what that means

Comment

Russian stop cockblocking your own boy. It ain't cool bro.

It's not the way I get down with girls but let the man do his thing. Don't hate the playa, hate the playa.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
                    Your m8s a rapist, and your on here asking what to do??? your pathetic, you should crack the **** with a bat and take his weed off him, you shouldent even be calling him a m8, kick the **** to the curb, he will no doubt get the jail sooner or later, and if one of them girls tells her family and friends and they want revenge youll get your ass handed to you as well for being his m8 and doing nothing.
                    LOL no he won't. What kind of law would he break? That would be funny, rc is doing nothing wrong. In fact this thread shows he's a good person for even showing concern about it.

I honestly would not care unless it's family or close female friend.

Comment

Pass out from smoking weed that's impossible. Unless he's ****ing the weed they shouldn't be passing out from it. Or are they drinking and smoking?

Comment

Working...
                      X