No announcement yet.

Hulk Hogan Slammed in Divorce Settlement

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by uglypug View Post
    i have no problem with a woman who was a house-wife and raised the kids on her own for 18 years getting some of the pie. . . you can't just leave her with nothing when she devoted her entire life to raising the guy's kids, and keeping his house clean (my mom was a home-maker and looking back now i have a lot of respect for what she did). . . but the way it works out a lot of the time is just completely ridiculous and unfair. . .

i don't plan on getting married anytime soon myself. . . i will definitely work some kind of prenup out if i do.
    That's bull**** you don't get paid for having kids. You're supposed to take care of your kids why should you get paid for doing what you are supposed to do?
    Don't have kids if you aren't prepared to raise them end of story.

Comment

What'cha gonna do when the Hulkamania forfeits all his assets to you!?

Comment

Originally posted by WarriorSoul View Post
        I guess he should've been saying his prayers and taking more vitamins.

Comment

exactly why im 37 & go to other countries to amuse myself with local talent....lol! hulk got screwed over bigtime...

Comment

Originally posted by WarriorSoul View Post
            amen brother...

Comment

Karma for all of the young talent Hogan refused to put over in the biz.

Comment

thats disgusting

She gets $7 Million ....he gets $3Million

She gets 40% of their companies, cock load of expensive vehicles...
                a 20 year old ****

while he did 100% of the work .....for decades

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post
                  That's bull**** you don't get paid for having kids. You're supposed to take care of your kids why should you get paid for doing what you are supposed to do?
                  Don't have kids if you aren't prepared to raise them end of story.
                  but my mom went above and beyond her duties. . . she woke me up for school. . . made me breakfast. . . made me lunch to take or gave me money. . . made my bed, cleaned my room, did the dishes, cooked dinner, kept a pretty big ass house spotlessly clean. . . without the woman, the father WOULD HAVE HAD TO PAY to have all this done. . . the father financially supports, but the mom does everything else. . . they are a TEAM. . the woman sacrifices the ability to generate an income for herself because HER HUSBAND WANTS her to stay home and keep clean house, food on the table, clean clothes, etc. . so therefor the husband SHOULD NOT be prepared to leave his wife unable to support herself financially when she devoted herself to raising HIS KIDS. . . yes, HIS KIDS TOO. . .

Comment

what a b1tch

Comment

You know when Hogan should've known?
                      There was this episode 2 - 3 years ago with him showing her name tattood under his wedding ring and when he asked the same thing of her doing his name under her wedding ring the ***** laughed it off.

Comment

Working...
                      X