No announcement yet.

Boxingscene Lounge Interview: Cuauhtémoc1502

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post

I'm something of a Roy fan myself, but everybody knows I take Hopkins over Jones every day of the week that ends in "y".

Oh yeah, sidenote ; Mangler won't be joining us anytime soon. Dude is working 70 hour work weeks.
    lol...u know i'm def a Hop fan first too and Roy Jones 2nd...i mean the two kinda go hand in hand to an extent..gr8 careers..yet very different styles...i still think make fight 3 happen to really settle the score...erghh..lol...or hell let the 3rd go to a draw and i'd b happiest there

Comment

20 bucks says Stones is still posting in this thread when Cuauhtemoc revisits it when he starts the work week again, Monday morning.

Comment

I'm something of a Roy fan myself, but everybody knows I take Hopkins over Jones every day of the week that ends in "y".

Oh yeah, sidenote ; Mangler won't be joining us anytime soon. Dude is working 70 hour work weeks.
        You already told me what u know would hsppen prime 4 prime anyway son

Comment

Originally posted by kbpoetree View Post
          lol...u know i'm def a Hop fan first too and Roy Jones 2nd...i mean the two kinda go hand in hand to an extent..gr8 careers..yet very different styles...i still think make fight 3 happen to really settle the score...erghh..lol...or hell let the 3rd go to a draw and i'd b happiest there
          You want to see a third fight?

Did you even see that "rematch"?

I like both guys, but that fight was downright pathetic.

Comment

20 bucks says Stones is still posting in this thread when Cuauhtemoc revisits it when he starts the work week again, Monday morning.
            1,000 yucks says he's still thinking about Jacky, Stones!, MIB et al when I take my ringside seat at MSG in a fortnight to watch one of his idols (assuming Tony's cleared by the doc).

Comment

Originally posted by Stones! View Post
              TBH, I'm not even sure I understand your posts correctly. No offence, but the poor construction/grammar makes them hard to read.

If you think that I and my alt (my alt is in here?) are the only ones who think 1502 is a bitter jagoff who at some point got served by all those he named, then you've missed a lot of past threads and past testimony. Too bad, I guess.
              lol yeah i'm in too big a hurry to type w grammatical correction all the time and truly dont believe in it much anyway usually only the non americans have a hard time tellen what is bein said...and thats not a shot at u if ur not jus sayen.....i'm not tryna come at YOU at all was jus sayen many single subjects in here battle and battle alone or with(like i said there alts or one other friend) and simply outype and outype and outsay how they have owned the other..when in fact...not at all...jus cause one says i owned u i owned u 100times...doesnt make it true...now if 100 diff people say...wow...he owned u...then its true...again wasnt taken a direct shot at YOU personally was.....jus sayen....lol.......jus sayen

Comment

prime roy jones was amazing fighter,no one in history beats him at his best imo..............

Comment

You want to see a third fight?

Did you even see that "rematch"?

I like both guys, but that fight was downright pathetic.
                  According to Kb Roy hadnt lost anything by the rematch

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                    You already told me what u know would hsppen prime 4 prime anyway son
                    Roy wins 10 times out of 10. I won't lie. In his prime, he was just more athletic and eye-catching/flashy. It's hard to beat a guy like that on the cards when you can't match him athletically.

But make no mistake, that first fight would have been a lot different had Hops switched to his technical style sooner.

Roy still would have won, but he'd wouldn't have looked like "superman", either.

Comment

The next interview will be the best yet.

Comment

Working...
                      X