No announcement yet.

Boxingscene Lounge Interview: Cuauhtémoc1502

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
    Lol, you been on here longer, plus you're from philly, oh the irony of me taking your bhop card. Nowhere near serious.

I been a bhop fan 4 eva, since the real executioner days and the echols fights.
    Bully, natas, you, aristotles moses, and sekondz (and myself of course) run the bhop hype machine arpund here.
    that hurts my heart right there......i'm not mentioned...oooo the battles i've gon thru arguing for him is ridiculous...i've only had a handful less arguments defending Hop than I have defending Scottie Pippen

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Rolando Tavare View Post
        That's some good groupie'ing, mate.

Comment

• That silver tongued mothafuka mib is using stones acct, lulz.

I think we got the groupies thing confused, but its all good. Ill save what i have tO say until i need to.

And one more thing, i been around the block, the real block and i know for 10000% certainty, if you ever met cuauht in real life, you would give him respect. Its just how it is, you may not agree with him or what he says, but face to face, you would come nowhere near trying to shi t on him like you try on here.

The reverse i cannot say wih absolute certainty.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stones! View Post
            I knew you were gonna say you didn't hate him, but you were one of the most vehemently outspoken about him for up to a year after that incident (and the choice of language was certainly suggestive).

I don't think they're "shot", personally.

I mean, I'd write most fighers off after a beating like the one Tony took at the end of a long, gruelling career. The faith I have that Margarito has enough left to win this fight comes from my belief that he's a special individual (this is the guy who was asking to be allowed to run just days after the Pac fight and its accompanying surgery, LMAO). But, then again, every fighter has their limit, they all have that one fight that takes that last bit out of them - maybe the Pac fight was that one for Tony. I hope not.
            Like I said : I was pissed at the time, as were most. This sport is brutal enough as is, no need to compound the likelihood of damage.

I think Cotto is a bit more mentally shot, than physically. And this is coming from a genuine fan of the guy, something about him post-Margarito just seems....different to me. Not that he was ever much of an outspoken guy to begin with, but I just get the sense that something is amiss, and I don't think Foreman or Mayorga were the kind of opponet who could test that theory.

Margarito is.

Hopefully, we get some answers December 3rd.

As for the wraps allegations for the Cotto fight, I think he should have just kept his mouth shut. Because once Tony turns on the pressure in the rematch, if Miguel is still having a hard time taking the beating, I bet his first thought will be exactly that : "I should have STFU".

As for your other post about begruding respect for me, for also having a knack for lengthy posts with no real content : Here's another one.

Comment

• These are too damn insightful. I knew Cuah boxed. I didn't know he was a straight up badass though. Keep em coming.
              Last edited by SkillspayBills; 11-18-2011, 07:38 PM.

Comment

• Good interview. Cuah is good people , my carnal. echela ganas camarada.

Comment

• Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                  That silver tongued mothafuka mib is using stones acct, lulz.

I think we got the groupies thing confused, but its all good. Ill save what i have tO say until i need to.

And one more thing, i been around the block, the real block and i know for 10000% certainty, if you ever met cuauht in real life, you would give him respect. Its just how it is, you may not agree with him or what he says, but face to face, you would come nowhere near trying to shi t on him like you try on here.

The reverse i cannot say wih absolute certainty.
                  Who hasn't been around the block? I keep hearing this crap.

1502's been around the block.

MARKBNLV's been around the block.

Now you've been around the block.

And? This means what?

He's absolutely nothing I haven't encountered before. I've crossed paths with harder men and, in years past, worked with a more noted trainer than he'll ever be (Mike Bromby of East Yorks).

Maybe you're in awe of him for some reason, and that's fine. I'm likely not your idea of a "guy's guy", something I'm more than happy to admit. Don't drink, don't smoke, don't brawl in gutters, don't go out of my way to claim I can beat everyone else up. But if I were to be acquainted with this person and somehow made aware that he held the views he's expressed on here, I would have nothing to do with him on a personal level and I certainly wouldn't show him any "respect" (extended civility, only if it was forced upon me by some professional capacity). I'm not sure what logic you used to assume you know any different, but it certainly isn't based on knowledge of my personal zeal.
                  I don't "respect" abhorrent people just because they exist and breathe the same air as me. The only thing I fear or respect inherently, without question or subject to change, is Allah and His will. I believed in and felt Allah before I was even conscious of knowing who He was by name. This is what so many of you people don't get (presumably because spirituality has become such an utterly diluted concern in your part of society); if you truly believe, you fear none but Him and trust first in his divine hikmah.

Also, I'm sure there's the distinct possibility that he wouldn't express himself out there in the same manner he does in here.

Anyway, I'm sure you'll no doubt tell me you know 1502 intimately and I've got him all wrong and would kneel before him in real life etc.

Well, I know Stones! by name, face and character, and you're wrong about him. He never was that kid in the pic, the "leak" was an organized stunt which several forum members were in on and there was a brave Persian warrior putting you on behind that persona all along, a brave Persian warrior whom you would kneel to in real life.

I mean, the clues have been there for long enough, I'm surprised even you cats haven't caught on by now. I guess it's just a case of picking the version of "reality" that suits you.

Comment

• Motherfuka, you could never predict my response, dont try the same tired cardboard cutout responses with me that you use in your vast experience in internet forum patrolling.

Lol at your entire response coming from a dude talking about beheading other people over the internet.

Cuauht is "abhorrent".......lol.

Stones is a good dude i dojt care what he looked like, but id love to hear the story behind your persian brother's whole tranny schtick from back in the day. You two are just a tad too serious online and need to relax.

Comment

• If you interview Walt make sure to ask him if he's ever been caught by his wife looking at some big booty *****es (don't you answer this question in this thread DubEl)

Comment

Working...
                      X