Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Scumbag Jerry sandusky out on the streets dropping interviews?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
    If that interview didn't scream GUILTY to you, than nothing will. He admits he takes showers with young boys and "horses around" with them, and has a massive pause when asked if he is sexually attracted to young boys. What a sick f***.
    Have to agree, if he is really innocent then I don't know why he picked another pedo as a lawyer. Someone said the lawyer raped an underage girl(It's considered rape even if she wanted it) and got her pregnant. I don't even know how he is allowed to be a lawyer when he ****ed an underage girl.

This whole story is sick, a queer raping little boys and a pedo lawyer who raped a girl.

Comment

http://www.faniq.com/blog/Jerry-Sand...ile-Blog-42042

September 3rd, 1996, just weeks before her 17th birthday. The petition said nothing about her relationship with Amendola, but around the same time she became pregnant with Amendola’s child. At the time, Joe was around 49.

Disugsting a 17yr old girl and a 49 yr old man. Disgusting ass pedos! I don't care what anyone says, I don't care that 17 is close to 18. She was only a child when he got her pregnant. He is a suck **** too!

Comment

This **** gets worst and worst ......

* Not only is this Pedo's Lawyer a Pedo
        * But the Judge that granted him bail is a volunteer at the same charity

Penn State Scandal: Leslie Dutchcot, Judge Who Granted Jerry Sandusky Bail, Is Second Mile Volunteer

Penn State Scandal: Jerry Sandusky Rumored To Have 'Pimped' Boys To Donors

"I hear there's a rumor that there will be a more shocking development from the Second Mile Foundation -- and hold on to your stomachs, boys, this is gross, I will use the only language I can -- that Jerry Sandusky and Second Mile were pimping out young boys to rich donors. That was being investigated by two prominent columnists even as I speak."

"Madden has been following the Sandusky case long before the former coach's alleged sex crimes against young boys became widely known several days ago. In April, Madden authored an article for the Beaver County Times positing that Sandusky's sex crimes had been swept under the rug by Penn State in the late 1990s in exchange for his quiet resignation."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/news/penn-state-scandal/2

Comment

Legally speaking he's innocent until proven guilty. So getting angry at him getting bail and giving interviews is pointless unless you want to live in a society where you can be arbitrarily detained purely as a result of being accused of a crime.

Comment

He's guilty cause the boys said so! Has nothing to do with what we think.

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
              He's guilty cause the boys said so! Has nothing to do with what we think.
              From a legal standpoint he has to be proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt to be considered guilty. Trial by media is insufficient, because in the media a heinous enough crime is an automatic conviction.

To be convicted not by the strength of the evidence but by the emotional impact of the accusation is unjust and arbitrary.

Comment

This is the Casey Anthony trial all over again except instead of a terrible mother who didn't report her child missing until 30 days later******, we have a gay pedo raping boys. Some of the men are probably lying tho to get money out of a lawsuit, thats why it would be helpful if this guy told the truth. I hardly doubt he didn't rape one of those boys if not more, also it doesn't help his case to get a pedo Lawyer to work for him.

Don't give a **** if people claim ****ing a child in Pennslyvania is some how legal. She was 16 when she got pregnant and turned 17 when she had the baby. Thats ****ing disgusting and he is 49/50 when that took place. Who thinks a 16 year old isn't a child?

Comment

this **** is disturbing....

Comment

Don't get all upset. He's not beating the case, he's no Michael Jackson. The jury isn't going to like him, he's not a celebrity. I mean he's famous NOW, but MJ was a completely different story.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                      Don't get all upset. He's not beating the case, he's no Michael Jackson. The jury isn't going to like him, he's not a celebrity. I mean he's famous NOW, but MJ was a completely different story.
                      Casey Anthony beat her case and she didn't report her kid missing until 30 days later.

She shouldn't be allowed to have children ever again, but with how ****ed up our country is I bet she has many more children and probably either murders them or doesn't report them missing for 30 days again.

Comment

Working...
                      X