Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Scumbag Jerry sandusky out on the streets dropping interviews?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=10,0,0,0">

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
      You need to listen to it and understand how fcked up he is. That one time he was caught, the assistant went to the locker room; heard rhythmic slapping noises in the showers, and when he went that way to take a look, he saw the young kid facing the wall with his hands placed on there. Instead of stopping it he ran.
      actually now they're saying that Mike McQueary did stop the rape and that he did talk to the police // campus police ... they only left that out of the federal indictment ...

http://espn.go.com/college-football/...lt-source-says

Comment

Who is they Mustang? Btw I think you guys should know, this pedophiles lawyer impregnated an underage girl in the past.

Comment

Who is they Mustang? Btw I think you guys should know, this pedophiles lawyer impregnated an underage girl in the past.
          yeah i'm not defending that donkey ... but he released an email to all his former teammates and friends saying that he stopped the rape (not physically) but made sure it stopped ... then he said he talked to police ... it was left out of that indictment but i'm sure it'll clear up if the police made that report

Comment

You need to listen to it and understand how fcked up he is. That one time he was caught, the assistant went to the locker room; heard rhythmic slapping noises in the showers, and when he went that way to take a look, he saw the young kid facing the wall with his hands placed on there. Instead of stopping it he ran.
            There is absolutely no way I could listen to that. None. That is shocking and disgusting and he (the assistant) is just as guilty of rape if that is the case.

Comment

Seriously, that interview with Costas shows how sick he is as a person. When he was asked if he is sexually attracted to boys and he pauses, that speaks volumes. Also the way he spins how he likes young people, like we're the crazy ones and that he almost is so arrogant in his answer making it sound like he likes to see the boys mature is disgusting. Things that a normal person would instantly be like "No"!, Sandusky acts very trivial with it.

Comment

That's right. He's free and feels like he did nothing wrong.
                He thinks there's nothing gay and wrong about shoving his dick up little boys buttholes. What is it now, like 10 people are accusing him of shoving his dick up their buttholes? I'm sure some of them are fake lawsuits that people are only trying to get money out of him.

He should just come clean and tell people which boys he really raped, so some ******* who wasn't raped by him tries to make undeserved money from this situation. I'm sure some of the people are lying just to get some money out of it.

Comment

Sandusky says they were slapping legs and towel whipping each other.

Comment

Great, another child molester. Why is he allowed to have a lawyer who is also a pedo? Why is a pedo allowed to be a lawyer? That means they're both sick pedos, they probably like talking about raping little kids with each other.

Comment

If that interview didn't scream GUILTY to you, than nothing will. He admits he takes showers with young boys and "horses around" with them, and has a massive pause when asked if he is sexually attracted to young boys. What a sick f***.

Comment

Working...
                      X