Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Caught My Sis-in-Law Cheating On My Brother!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
    She was crying like a mo****er while I was stomping that cvnt out. Asking me to leave him alone! That just pissed me off even more and resulted in me stomping him as hard as I could. Then she ran into the toilet and locked herself in there when I started to ring my brother.

Neighbour did what he had to do. She spread them legs and he took the advantage. My brother knows/realises that. It's over between them two but he's got beautiful kids. Im sure we going to fight for them now in court. That relationship is over.
    What race is she?

Comment

Originally posted by PensionKillerer View Post
      What race is she?
      That's irrelevant.

I can confirm that she is a cvnt, slag, b!atch, home wrecker etc but race? Na.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
        That's irrelevant.

I can confirm that she is a cvnt, slag, b!atch, home wrecker etc but race? Na.
        Just wondering bro. I know you're with a south Asian chick.

Comment

size of his schlong?

Comment

Originally posted by Sn1gger View Post
            size of his schlong?
            Didn't pay attention to that, though I probably stomped it a few times.

Comment

Terrel, where were the kids at the time?

Also, how mamy more unfunny mofos are gonna ask about *** size. Wow.

Comment

Originally posted by RICH SPANIARD View Post
                How big was his penis?
                interesting question albeit i need more details such as the color and texture... i shall be waiting for the resposne good sir :wank:

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                  Terrel, where were the kids at the time?

Also, how mamy more unfunny mofos are gonna ask about *** size. Wow.
                  This is the ****ed up bit, Walt.

Kids were at home! 2 twin girls aged 6months. She had the courtesy to put them to sleep beforehand. She truly turned out to be a nasty peice of work.

As for the d!ck size comments, I can't believe BS was harbouring so many closet ****sexuals. It's cool though. I wouldnt wish this on them but unless you dont feel it personally, it's easy to make jokes.

Comment

So I supposed you only watch Lesbian **** right.....cause all other **** has manwang in it. and lets be honest here, who watches **** when its some guy with a 2" dick [yes their is a market for little dick **** apparently]. you wanna see a guy with a massive dong tearing up some tight chick.

hardly makes you a ****. also penis envy is not gay.

Comment

It is **** if you look at the dic k more than the punani.

Comment

Working...
                      X