Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Caught My Sis-in-Law Cheating On My Brother!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice work, terrel.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
      She was crying like a mo****er while I was stomping that cvnt out. Asking me to leave him alone! That just pissed me off even more and resulted in me stomping him as hard as I could. Then she ran into the toilet and locked herself in there when I started to ring my brother.

Neighbour did what he had to do. She spread them legs and he took the advantage. My brother knows/realises that. It's over between them two but he's got beautiful kids. Im sure we going to fight for them now in court. That relationship is over.
      That's great to hear. I'm glad he's not a fool.

Comment

that's a rough phone call to have to make... good thing he's breaking it off with her, it sucks when you hear stories about guys who tell their friends about their wife/girlfriend cheating and they end up not believing their friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
          ****ed up ****.

Thought i'd go down to his and chill out before I left for work. I have a spare key and its not out of the ordinary for me to just turn up and make my own way in. We both cool like that. Anyways, I go in and make my way upstairs to the loo. I hear some sexage going on so im like, shiz my bro is doing his thing. As im walking downstairs to leave them to it, I hear a mans voice which was defo not my bro.

I walk back up, enter the room and BOOM, catch that b!tch ****ing the neighbour. I flipped, started stomping him out. Luckily he got away.

Called my bro and it seriously broke my heart telling him. He loves her so much. ****ed up ****, man. Still can't believe it.

Comment

is she hot? if she's a biatch anyway can u please post a pic?

Comment

Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
              Nope. Can't blame the guy. The ***** opened her legs for him, and he got in. If i were in his shoe, i wouldn't be messing around with a married woman. But not every guys have the same moral codes or vice versa[women with different moral codes]. At the end of the day, she's the slutty one that gave him the green signal.
              i will never understand how some of you won't place any blame on the guy AT ALL. the girl gives the opportunity and the guy has a choice whether to take it or not. the guy is part of the problem. the only time the guy isn't to blame is if he didn't know the girl was with someone and in this case, the guy should have known, they're neighbors.

Comment

what position were they in when you caught them...doggy?

Comment

How big was his dick?

but seriously i can't imagine fighting with a naked man with a boner.What if he decided to wrestle you and you could feel his dick poking your thighs while he tries to ground and pound you?

Comment

Harsh man, harsh.

Comment

Originally posted by oldmoney91 View Post
                      how big was his dick?

But seriously i can't imagine fighting with a naked man with a boner.what if he decided to wrestle you and you could feel his dick poking your thighs while he tries to ground and pound you?
                      lmao..........

Comment

Working...
                      X