No announcement yet.

Which would you choose?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

afte much thought, I'm going A.

I know plenty of lesbians that love the dick.

and any port in a shelter with the average one. trust me, she won't be average after you don't see another woman for years.

my thought is this, if you get out 8 years earlier, you have nothing, it'll take 8 yrs to build up your dough easy.

With A, you have someone to cook for you and gather stuff, clean etc, whatever, you know, do some of the chores. then you get sex. no way you don't get laid.

plus you have booze, you drink your ass off for 15 years, then detox for 5. plus you come out rich.

Comment

not to mention you have a rifle. if the water's cold, you can store meat in it.

or you can boil it and get salt to rub on the meat. you can figure out way's to fish too.

I'm going A.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
        afte much thought, I'm going A.

I know plenty of lesbians that love the dick.

and any port in a shelter with the average one. trust me, she won't be average after you don't see another woman for years.

my thought is this, if you get out 8 years earlier, you have nothing, it'll take 8 yrs to build up your dough easy.

With A, you have someone to cook for you and gather stuff, clean etc, whatever, you know, do some of the chores. then you get sex. no way you don't get laid.

plus you have booze, you drink your ass off for 15 years, then detox for 5. plus you come out rich.

i would end up killing those b1tches when the food runs low

Comment

I'm going with B

I figure a hot chick, the ability to obtain food, equipment to store food, and semi-entertainment is worth a 20 year wait.

With option C. I can get off the island earlier but besides that, nothing is great. What am I gonna do with the weed? It'll just get confiscated when I reach civilization and I will be imprisoned for 20 years for "attempting" to smuggle marijuana into the country. A shit ton of marijuana at that.

Option A. Not worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
            i would end up killing those b1tches when the food runs low
            that's another option- built in food, they probably taste better than rotwelers too.

who wants to do ALL the work. they can do all the dumb shi t work

Comment

Originally posted by AssasinKing View Post
              Ok bear in mind they r lesbos......

You mite have to commit rape in order to 'fawk' them.... he said ur with 2 lesbians..he didnt say you wld be in on the action lol
              last time i checked im the guy with the motherfawking 300 round rifle. to add to that the booze.i might not be able to use the rifle to let em know what i want. i think just the booze will do the trick.

and RAPE? wtf? it's just the 3 of u going to be stranded there for 20 fawking years and the other one's gonna die in 3 years anyway. the other 1 can be shot at anytime. to even think about making a crime in that island for 20 years wouldn't come to my mind. im going all out on that motherfawking island.

Comment

Originally posted by Sybian View Post
                last time i checked im the guy with the motherfawking 300 round rifle. to add to that the booze.i might not be able to use the rifle to let em know what i want. i think just the booze will do the trick.

and RAPE? wtf? it's just the 3 of u going to be stranded there for 20 fawking years and the other one's gonna die in 3 years anyway. the other 1 can be shot at anytime. to even think about making a crime in that island for 20 years wouldn't come to my mind. im going all out on that motherfawking island.
                hahahahahahahahaha

Comment

Working...
                X