Which would you choose?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hard, i'd go with a

Comment

probably b, i need that sweet music.....oh and 12 years without sex?, no thanks...id rather take 20 with the company of a sweet dtf girl

Comment

Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
        probably b, i need that sweet music.....oh and 12 years without sex?, no thanks...id rather take 20 with the company of a sweet dtf girl

What about 3-some with two lesbos? No?

Comment

Either C or B, probably C.

Comment

Originally posted by GOAT86 View Post
            What about 3-some with two lesbos? No?
            Wouldn't the two lesbians just have sex with each other?

Comment

I pick A.

10M had me no second choice. ill trade that puussy in for an 18 yr old once i gtfo.

Comment

Originally posted by ??? View Post
                Wouldn't the two lesbians just have sex with each other?

C'mon son, a lonely island and just one cuck......

There's potential bro. And you have twenty years time,lol.

Comment

B!!!

HOW CAN ANY1 CHOOSE ANYTHING ELSE??

Edit- Just read C properly...weed and escaping early..sounds good, il learn 2 play guitar

Actually, im going with B again!

Comment

i will choose A why?

i get to fawk 2 lesbos for 3 years. have booze to party for i dont know how long. im going to use the gun to be the boss and have them 2 chicks obey me cuz like what i said im the boss. they go fishing for me, make me a hut where the 3 of us can do our dirty thing, and whatever. imagine 2 chicks doing that for me. then when the good looking one dies atleast i still got a chick to bang. if ever she annoys the fawk outta me im going to tell her that i will blast her head off with my gun. when i am all tired of this shiet i'll shoot myself. why? why wouldn't i? im on an island with 2 hot lesbos and booze and they do all the stuff for me for i dont know how long. im cool to die after that and i'd be happy blasting my head off. once i get back to reality and society i won't be able to have that shiet. peace

Comment

Originally posted by Sybian View Post
                      i will choose A why?

i get to fawk 2 lesbos for 3 years. have booze to party for i dont know how long. im going to use the gun to be the boss and have them 2 chicks obey me cuz like what i said im the boss. they go fishing for me, make me a hut where the 3 of us can do our dirty thing, and whatever. imagine 2 chicks doing that for me. then when the good looking one dies atleast i still got a chick to bang. if ever she annoys the fawk outta me im going to tell her that i will blast her head off with my gun. when i am all tired of this shiet i'll shoot myself. why? why wouldn't i? im on an island with 2 hot lesbos and booze and they do all the stuff for me for i dont know how long. im cool to die after that and i'd be happy blasting my head off. once i get back to reality and society i won't be able to have that shiet. peace
                      Ok bear in mind they r lesbos......

You mite have to commit rape in order to 'fawk' them.... he said ur with 2 lesbians..he didnt say you wld be in on the action lol

Comment

Working...
                      X