Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BS awards! - AKA - Boss Lady's thread of Epic Awesomeness and other ****!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
    She might outclass me in weight that about it son. the only credentials she has are stretch marks and scars...
    Red K for being an idiot.
    Let her be you punk ass.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
      She might outclass me in weight that about it son. the only credentials she has are stretch marks and scars...
      There is a difference though, I outclass you in weight because I can actually afford to eat. Ponder that a moment. I also outclass you in spelling and grammar. WIN.

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
      im sure youve had more than 50 times more then me. Its funny that a woman brags about that . here it nursing time
      I'm not bragging as I haven't actually had 50 c-sections, so it's hard to brag about something that never happened. Ahem.

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
      actually i have given her a break . ive been nice to her but she hasnt been to me so its time to retaliate!
      I'm just playing with you treacle, don't take it so personally. You are making me feel like a bully.
      Last edited by Bossy; 10-21-2011, 02:56 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Amazinger View Post
        Whats up with this kid?.......
        Don't you know Lady Boss outclass you.

She's got Masters degree in Biotechnology.

She worked for World .Health.Oorganization. Research Engineering.

She's a member of Canada & United Nations Technical Liason In Productivity for 4 years.

She can show you her Credentials if you want to.....

Love the effort.

Comment

• Comment

• This thread wins an award for being the loooongest awards thread with no awards being won by anybody.........Rockin'

Comment

• Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
              This thread wins an award for being the loooongest awards thread with no awards being won by anybody.........Rockin'
              Best comment of the thread award ^^^^^ right here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Leohappy View Post
                I could put various awards to the following (ranging from the village idiot, biggest clown, manic depressionist, karma abuser, *******, klitard, racist poster, hayetard, troll, *****, boring/cool/weird poster, poster with the most alts, snitcher, *****, irish ******, bait thread maker, sexual maniac, **** etc):

DOMINATION
                lcf19titles
                Larryx2011
                Tha_Greatest
                Gino Ros
                kadyo
                sugersean15
                Hi-Dro
                Dehydrator
                Uncle Howie
                Check_hooks
                jkaisen41
                Leaduppercut
                squealpiggy
                x3_bazooka_x3
                STRUGG (AEOUS ETERNALIS, ROSTRAM, CHOWWOKKA etc)
                DJ_benze (banned atm)
                Medved (banned atm)
                Freedom/Tunney (banned atm)
                vcvc (banned atm)
                Boss Lady
                Lady Fan
                triggerhappy
                tim horton
                DIESEL
                goat86

It's not a full list, I don't really know every poster in every room, but to give some ideas....
                thanks for the mention, im always talking ******ed azz **** in the thunderdome and my ******ed azz saw this **** thread, it is ****ing hilarious, lol, nyahahahhaha

by the way, i nominate burner larry x and horus as the biggest ****s in 42 states, lol, they will do anything for floyds gay azz , lol, i heard that burner once tried to **** a chicken up the azz cause he thought it was floyd, lol, nyahahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
                  thanks for the mention, im always talking ******ed azz **** in the thunderdome and my ******ed azz saw this **** thread, it is ****ing hilarious, lol, nyahahahhaha

by the way, i nominate burner larry x and horus as the biggest ****s in 42 states, lol, they will do anything for floyds gay azz , lol, i heard that burner once tried to **** a chicken up the azz cause he thought it was floyd, lol, nyahahaha
                  are u aware that boss lady is floyd's biggest fan? she even has a facebook page dedicated to Floyd

Comment

• Originally posted by Hi-Dro View Post
                    are u aware that boss lady is floyd's biggest fan? she even has a facebook page dedicated to Floyd
                    why you talking like a normal person *****

Comment

• Originally posted by Hi-Dro View Post

Comment

Working...
                      X