Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BS awards! - AKA - Boss Lady's thread of Epic Awesomeness and other ****!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol how do these threads end up so long?

Comment

• Originally posted by RINGG View Post
      lol how do these threads end up so long?
      I can answer that question all it takes is a handful of posters desperate enough to go after a chubby female online and of course the attention seeking female one without the other won't work and that's how a meaningless thread ends up so long

Comment

• Originally posted by Machida View Post
        I can answer that question all it takes is a handful of posters desperate enough to go after a chubby female online and of course the attention seeking female one without the other won't work and that's how a meaningless thread ends up so long
        BossLady is really a female?

Comment

• Originally posted by RINGG View Post
          BossLady is really a female?
          me and you shouldn't worry about that it's a job for these guys who follow her around to figure it out,because they are the ones investing lot's of time and online love towards her or him

Comment

• Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
            thats nonsense, if you knew a girl in real life, you wouldnt be posting on this thread for attention of boss lady, lol, true story, lol, you never really did post anything regarding bs awards for most this thread homie so that said ,have yourself a great couple hours for the next couple hours you are posting on this epic thread here, peace, be well
            I'm hoping one day Boss Lady might like me enough to add me on Facebook. Then I can have a wankathon over her pics. :wank:

Comment

me and you shouldn't worry about that it's a job for these guys who follow her around to figure it out,because they are the ones investing lot's of time and online love towards her or him
              Well if it keeps them busy!

Comment

• Originally posted by Flabulous View Post
                I'm hoping one day Boss Lady might like me enough to add me on Facebook. Then I can have a wankathon over her pics. :wank:
                you funny homie, green k, peace

Comment

Seeing as you have never spoke to me, I highly doubt you are the authority on answering any questions about me or my thread so kindly GTFO.

Have a lovely day.

Comment

• a funny word i have been using that i got from you boss lady is BUNT! haha a boring ****!

it's a very aesthetically pleasing word to say for some reason! BUNT! lol. . .

Comment

• Originally posted by uglypug View Post
                      a funny word i have been using that i got from you boss lady is BUNT! haha a boring ****!

it's a very aesthetically pleasing word to say for some reason! BUNT! lol. . .
                      Here's some of my favourites

Bunt- Boring ****.
                      Hunt- Horrible ****.
                      Runt- Royal ****.
                      Funt- ****ing ****.
                      Shunt- **** ****.
                      Dunt- Dumb ****.
                      Lunt- Lazy ****.
                      Punt- Pathetic ****.
                      Gunt- Gorgeous ****.
                      Munt- Minging ****.
                      Unt- Ugly ****.