No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead[TV]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
    Rick is playing Negan. There are guns buried in those fake graves. You heard it hear first.

(No, I haven't read the comics)
    thats what i was expecting, but all of the ones from the inventory were counted for so i doubt they had a second stash hidden

Comment

• Originally posted by MaD RoBoT View Post
      blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah - Negan

it's like fingernail in the chalkboard
      Negan is by far the best villain since Shane. I think the actor plays him well

Comment

• Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
        Negan is by far the best villain since Shane. I think the actor plays him well
        I don't know man.

He starting to turn into a cheesy 80's movie bully to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
          I don't know man.

That's how he is in the comics. What he says is almost word for word apart from the show leaves out the swearing.

Comment

• Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
            thats what i was expecting, but all of the ones from the inventory were counted for so i doubt they had a second stash hidden
            Either a fake inventory on the note pad or guns that were never checked in like Michonne's rifle.

Father Gabriel and Rick are up to something with those fake graves.

I don't think Rick is full on Reek yet, he had to have known Negan would be coming for the weapons and planned for something. Rosita figured it out quickly when Dwight took the guns.

But then again the first thing that should've been hidden was that RPG, so Rick could very be well be a beta cuck.

Comment

• Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
              That's how he is in the comics. What he says is almost word for word apart from the show leaves out the swearing.
              Yeah, that's what I heard.

Maybe it just doesn't translate too well on the screen... At least for me.

Comment

• Rick ain't gonna do **** until Carol and Morgan come back from that other community. He needs more people so maybe hilltop, Alexandria, and lion boy gonna have to come together

Comment

• Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
                  I don't know man.

They are following the comics very closely though. I think that's just who the character is - he acts super sarcastic, over dramatic, over the top, knowing everyone knows he's being over the top, but too terrified to say ****. He's having fun with it. But then there are brief moments when the act is off - the brief moments when he talks to Rick or whomever seriously, that's what makes him great. Like when we heard the gun shot, you can immediately see how serious he becomes.

The entire show has been given knew life due to this story arch. Negan is a blessing for TWD.

Comment

• Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                    The Father Gabe probably buried them guns they took off Negans 30 man posse they killed, remember Michonne said but Negan doesn't know about that sniper rifle? She had another rifle and went out to the field again after Negan took them when she saw the burning mattresses.

Comment

• Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
                      Rick ain't gonna do **** until Carol and Morgan come back from that other community. He needs more people so maybe hilltop, Alexandria, and lion boy gonna have to come together
                      Next week episode gonna be intense, Negans guys goes into the hilltop and ransacks the place. I wonder if they find Maggie? or do they hide her still?

I wonder why NEgan has never went to the Kingdom like they never go inside there they meet outside at an abandon warehouse or school to trade off goods.

Im curious about this, they also get to keep their guns. They had guns when they were doing the trade off.

Comment

Working...
                      X