• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post

Dwight is such a b1tch

sound familiar?

Comment

had this ^^^ shit on my head the whole morning and it finally went away until I decided to click in here

another shitty episode, 40 minutes of fcuking commercials

fcuk the walking dead I'm done...

...yeah I know I'm watching next week who I'm I kidding

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        Dwight is such a b1tch

sound familiar?
        Man, he let the dude take his wife?!

I don't even get why everyone's scared of Negan?

Is it the **** looking leather jacket?

Seriously, everyone's armed with AKs and **** and the dude is walking around with a baseball bat.

I'd be all "**** this Fonzie ass mutha****a and his bat! My 4-4 make sure all y'all kids don't grow"!

Comment

• Originally posted by -jose- View Post
          had this ^^^ shit on my head the whole morning and it finally went away until I decided to click in here

another shitty episode, 40 minutes of fcuking commercials

fcuk the walking dead I'm done...

...yeah I know I'm watching next week who I'm I kidding
          Lol!

Two bad episodes in a row.

Next week better be some crazy **** or for real I'm done.

Comment

Seriously, everyone's armed with AKs and **** and the dude is walking around with a baseball bat.

I'd be all "**** this Fonzie ass mutha****a and his bat! My 4-4 make sure all y'all kids don't grow"!
            LOL dude its like that in real life, people just have the presence of intimidation. Every society works around a singular leader, its always been that way, if there is no leader they gravitate toward one person, just like with Ezekiel he never wanted to be the leader but they chose him.

Same thing with gangs you see some scrawny dude or fat guy and he has violent bangers obeying his every command, brawn follows Brain.

I always laugh when people say why is everyone scared of one man, look at history powerful men led either armies of good or evil its always been like that.

Negan is probably based off Prophet Muhammad of the Islam religion, The writer will not openly admit it but I have studied religions and this Negan does everything Prophet Muhammad did, has a harem of women, takes mens wives, and marries them, cuts hands off, rules by the bat (sword) has muraders, back in the day others would adress themselves as him to avoid his capture, uses intimidation, takes half of your goods, same stuff.

Comment

• yea this ep was pretty weak.. it always is when theyre separated and have all the side stories.. next week is with the main group so it should be half way decent

Comment

Lol!

Two bad episodes in a row.

Next week better be some crazy **** or for real I'm done.

next week will be 40mins about how the tomatoes are grown at that plantation

Comment

• Negan is feared and has a group he rules over, he gets to bang and marry other men's wives, and bash people's skulls with a barbwired baseball bat.

He's living the fantasy life I've always wanted to live.

Comment

No, it's the ascot.

Comment

• Originally posted by hectari View Post
                      LOL dude its like that in real life, people just have the presence of intimidation. Every society works around a singular leader, its always been that way, if there is no leader they gravitate toward one person, just like with Ezekiel he never wanted to be the leader but they chose him.

Same thing with gangs you see some scrawny dude or fat guy and he has violent bangers obeying his every command, brawn follows Brain.

I always laugh when people say why is everyone scared of one man, look at history powerful men led either armies of good or evil its always been like that.

Negan is probably based off Prophet Muhammad of the Islam religion, The writer will not openly admit it but I have studied religions and this Negan does everything Prophet Muhammad did, has a harem of women, takes mens wives, and marries them, cuts hands off, rules by the bat (sword) has muraders, back in the day others would adress themselves as him to avoid his capture, uses intimidation, takes half of your goods, same stuff.
                      Right. But it seems a lot of these people are miserable under his rule. To the point where some would rather be dead than spend another day taking orders from him.

Usually, when people ain't happy with their leader, the leader tends to get killed.

Comment

Working...
                      X