Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead[TV]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is this from and is that kid bout to get beasted?

Comment

• Originally posted by heihaci View Post
      it would be hilarious if mullet man is actually a ****** instead of some genius that can save the world lol
      In the comic he was just some plank who found a labcoat and decided to use it as an act as I recall. Whether they keep that in or not is anybodies guess. I just hope they have them escape from this place pretty quick and we don't get like 6 out of 8 stagnant episodes with them stuck in a sort of prison talking to each other.

Comment

• Originally posted by $Natedatpkid$ View Post
        They have to be cannibals. Good finale though it wasn't as explosive as others. LMAO at the pedo scene especially since Carl does look like a little girl with that hair cut and acts like a tough guy. That was random and pointless as hell though haha

At least they buried the guns though. If tyreese and Carol can get them out somehow to get their hands on them, that will be a freakin kickass episode.

Though I expect Tyreese to arrive first with Carol lurking around like Rick and them did, Carol let's them free and then dies in the shootout. I'm pretty damn positive shes the first to die. Everyone else is too damn cool or brand new(but important) to the comics to die yet.
        I think it's obvious Carol and Tyreese will have something to do with the escape.

I feel that a member of the group is going to get bit, infected, and the cannibals will eat them (without knowing) and become infected and turn. Allowing them to escape without a shootout.

There's no way they would be able to engage the people at Terminus. They's gonna have to use some trickery.

Comment

• Originally posted by RlCKY View Post
          I think it's obvious Carol and Tyreese will have something to do with the escape.

I feel that a member of the group is going to get bit, infected, and the cannibals will eat them (without knowing) and become infected and turn. Allowing them to escape without a shootout.

There's no way they would be able to engage the people at Terminus. They's gonna have to use some trickery.
          That's true even though an ATG TV show in Breaking Bad can pass off a shoot off with machine guns in point blank range where nobody gets shot in one of the last episodes haha

I kind of hope Tyreese and Carol run into another group that helps them take em' out. Gives us more characters and more action! Though lol they would pull some shiiiit were they just talk in at damn thing for seven episodes until they finally break out at the next seasons mid season finale hahahaha

Comment

• i cant believe people think this show is any good.

it sucks so bad.

never followed a show so stingy with the plot movement. Thank god thrones is on its way to save us.

Comment

• walking deads alright, but thrones is what i'm waiting for, ****ing right

Comment

• Wonder how they handle the bathroom situation in that boxcar.

**** must stink in there.

Comment

• Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
                  Wonder how they handle the bathroom situation in that boxcar.

**** must stink in there.

all the guys hold their farts in around rosita

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                    all the guys hold their farts in around rosita
                    lol..........

Comment

• Originally posted by -jose- View Post
                      lol..........

except Eugene...he probably asks her to pull his finger...thinks its charming...redneck nerd

Comment

Working...
                      X