Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead[TV]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ........At least Rosita is still alive.

Comment

• Originally posted by - Lefteous - View Post
      lol at the pedo scene. whats the point of that sht
      [IMG]http://ist2-2.filesor.com/***********.com/1/_/_/_/1/2/3/p/m/23pmV/tumblr_mnj4r2yby21rz9t2lo1_400.gif[/IMG]

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
        You know what I have noticed?

About 70% of the posts in this thread are *****ing about the show.

And it's the same posters talking shit about it after they just watched the newest episode, after they just ****ted on the episode before that.
        I still watch this show because i know it can be great TV..

Carol/Strange kid episode not long ago for example

And that season 1 was epic..

I kind of keep watching in the hope that it gets back to those levels..

Comment

• rosita and the "scientist" where in the train with glen, maggie and sasha etc.

Comment

• How much time has meant to have gone by between Rick waking up in hospital at the start to now?

Comment

• Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
              Trapping themselves up a tree what a great idea. Maybe the zombie will get bored and go home.
              No....may be just take your time and kill them.
              this is suppose to be the zombie apocalypse right? I'd really hope by now you would have a weapon.
              Sorry, if you couldn't comprehend that.
              Last edited by KRITKL; 04-04-2014, 03:45 AM.

Comment

• it would be hilarious if mullet man is actually a ****** instead of some genius that can save the world lol

Comment

• Originally posted by KRITKL View Post
                  No....may be just take your time and kill them.
                  this is suppose to be the zombie apocalypse right? I'd really hope by now you would have a weapon.
                  Sorry, if you couldn't comprehend that.
                  With what? A gun makes noise which attracts more and you'd run out of bullets. You going to dangle upside down with a knife like a ninja or something. Would have been easier to run away like they do on the show than climbing the tree in the first place.
                  Last edited by Robbie Barrett; 04-04-2014, 05:30 AM.

Comment

• They have to be cannibals. Good finale though it wasn't as explosive as others. LMAO at the pedo scene especially since Carl does look like a little girl with that hair cut and acts like a tough guy. That was random and pointless as hell though haha

At least they buried the guns though. If tyreese and Carol can get them out somehow to get their hands on them, that will be a freakin kickass episode.

Though I expect Tyreese to arrive first with Carol lurking around like Rick and them did, Carol let's them free and then dies in the shootout. I'm pretty damn positive shes the first to die. Everyone else is too damn cool or brand new(but important) to the comics to die yet.

Comment

• Is that Cam from modern family?

Comment

Working...
                      X