Lol!

Ok, I'm in.

you watch Badlands? the new season premiered after TWD

if you're a kung-fu geek, might wanna check it out

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      you watch Badlands? the new season premiered after TWD

if you're a kung-fu geek, might wanna check it out
      Naw, I haven't really had time lately to be watching TV, or at least start a new series.

I'm a have to check it out when I get the chance.

Comment

• Pretty lame episode until the last 45 seconds. Not even exaggerating.

And people blamed the bad ratings on Negan.

This show is becoming a drama for women on menopause. What a joke this show is becoming.

Can't wait for next episode doe.

Comment

• Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
          Pretty lame episode until the last 45 seconds. Not even exaggerating.

And people blamed the bad ratings on Negan.

This show is becoming a drama for women on menopause. What a joke this show is becoming.

Can't wait for next episode doe.

that scene with Darryl and Maggie irked me

its like really? you're that ****ing stupid Darryl? you dont think they're gonna look for their guy?

you already got Glenn killed with your dumbassery and now you tryin to get Maggie killed too?

i kinda actually wanna see everyone die...all of them

Comment

that scene with Darryl and Maggie irked me

its like really? you're that ****ing stupid Darryl? you dont think they're gonna look for their guy?

you already got Glenn killed with your dumbassery and now you tryin to get Maggie killed too?

i kinda actually wanna see everyone die...all of them

I know Darryl was never the brain of the group, but he's just dumb as **** at this point. He went from a really cool character to just another idiot like everyone else.

They did the same with Carol.

Seems like every other episode centers around the saviors just showing up unannounced and taking more ****.

Comment

Rosita and Sasha full on nekked lesbo scene
              Tell me you're kidding? Are they planning on making every character gay? Because....spoiler: this will not be the last gay character according to the comic book.

Rosita is not even lesbian in the comics. Wtf, will Daryl be gay too?

TWD has become way too politically involved for my liking. The no chemistry interracial couple Rick and Michonne, the first lesbian who's just a made up character for the show, her deceased lesbian gf, Aaron and his gay bf, now Rosita and Sasha are lesbians.

TWD will soon become a full blown LBGT show at this pace. It will literally be FOR the LGBT community.

Comment

• The dialogue with Sasha and rosita was lame. Another shlt episode. Hopefully at least this time they don't leave with some epic cliff hanger like last season. Prob won't even care to watch next season if they pull that again

Comment

• beach ball sized lady nuts

Comment

• Better episode that focused on multiple stories. A lil early for a face off with the savior, they still need to convince Eziekel

Comment

• Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
                      Better episode that focused on multiple stories. A lil early for a face off with the savior, they still need to convince Eziekel

in the preview for next week, Eziekiel is tryin to convince Morgan to fight with them...war is set

Comment

Working...
                      X