Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead[TV]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A yo I think negan dont kill women. Seem like this villain has a code.he lives by.....brutally lives by.

Comment

• Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
      A yo I think negan dont kill women. Seem like this villain has a code.he lives by.....brutally lives by.
      I'm hoping Negan has no code. Just a wildman who would kill anything that moves if he had to, including himself.

Comment

A yo I think negan dont kill women. Seem like this villain has a code.he lives by.....brutally lives by.
        That is true in the comics he doesn't do that but its been proven that the comic books don't follow the trend of the actual TV series.

I sorta hope it is Glen I wouldn't miss him that and it would be an impact one to pick.

Comment

killing women would be dumb in a zombie apocalypse.

you already dont have cable.
          no internet.
          no nba
          no nfl.
          no internet pron.
          no new game of thrones coming up.

you need women for entertainment, ****, and repopulating the earth.

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom2016 View Post
            That is true in the comics he doesn't do that but its been proven that the comic books don't follow the trend of the actual TV series.

I sorta hope it is Glen I wouldn't miss him that and it would be an impact one to pick.
            dude glenn is one of the main character! plus maggie about to have his kid! hating ass lol.. if anything take rosita. she barely contribute anything. sometime i even forget that shes still there lol.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by WSSD View Post
                dude glenn is one of the main character! plus maggie about to have his kid! hating ass lol.. if anything take rosita. she barely contribute anything. sometime i even forget that shes still there lol.
                Well that's true lol I did think she'd be a worthwhile character to die off maybe but I don't see it happening at all anyway it was that dumb fat doctors fault they're in this situation anyway.

Comment

• I actually read that it was Scott M. Gimple who Negan kills with Lucille.

Comment

• Comment

• RIP Abraham and Glenn

Comment

Working...
                      X