No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead[TV]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
    Before they got on the dumpster it seemed like they ran out of bullets, they started using their knives. So maybe Nicholas was hallucinating. That's the only plausible explanation for Glenn to be alive. If they ate nick and ignored glen then Fuk that.

And I hope maggie doesnt see Glenn as a walker, that's too basic and already did that with Sofia and Merle which were both epic scenes
    Sofia and Merle weren't around even half as long as Glenn and didn't have as big of a role as him. It would mean a lot more to see him turn.

Comment

• Hope this is a good one

Comment

• Darrell is one hell of a tracker lol

Comment

• Was that Glen on the walkie talkie?

Also, the way that blonde chick died wtf?! **** was lame. B*tch just rolled over next to the walkers like she was tryna cuddle or something.

Comment

• Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
            Was that Glen on the walkie talkie?

Also, the way that blonde chick died wtf?! **** was lame. B*tch just rolled over next to the walkers like she was tryna cuddle or something.

ok, i had been drinking and blazing during the Lakers game but how did they get away from those guys with guns? i thought they were surrounded? then they just get to run away?

Comment

Was that Glen on the walkie talkie?

yeah i think that was Glenn so he's alive or badly injured and bitten right?

that blonde diabetic with the stupid lesbo hair cut deserves to die for trying to cuddle with them like that!

and by Daryl being kind and trusting of that trio he ended up getting his weapons and bike stolen. but at least he came up with that truck in the end.

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                ok, i had been drinking and blazing during the Lakers game but how did they get away from those guys with guns? i thought they were surrounded? then they just get to run away?
                Yeah, looked like they were able to see each other while they were talking then they just were able sneak away. I was like "wtf?! Did they mess up while editing this ep"?

And **** that dude and that chick. Darryl saves their a** and they jack his bike and crossbow.

I watched the end again and the voice on the walkie definitely ain't Glenn. Wonder who it is though?

Comment

yeah that whole scene was very anticlimatic like u said they was covered by about 6 heads with guns and then all daryl and them do is hide behind a tree and daryl makes noise so one of them get bit so they all retreat right after.

Comment

Yeah, looked like they were able to see each other while they were talking then they just were able sneak away. I was like "wtf?! Did they mess up while editing this ep"?

And **** that dude and that chick. Darryl saves their a** and they jack his bike and crossbow.

I watched the end again and the voice on the walkie definitely ain't Glenn. Wonder who it is though?
                    Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
                    yeah that whole scene was very anticlimatic like u said they was covered by about 6 heads with guns and then all daryl and them do is hide behind a tree and daryl makes noise so one of them get bit so they all retreat right after.

and doesn't insulin have to be kept cold?

i DID like Abraham tryin to get fresh with Sasha

Comment

and doesn't insulin have to be kept cold?

i DID like Abraham tryin to get fresh with Sasha
                      yeah in that duffle bag they had one of them picnic coolers to keep her insulin cool. i dont mean to sound like a total d*ck but in the apocalypse i would not want dead weight in my crew like someone who needs insulin or constant medicine just to make it day to day.

LMAO he's like the only one getting laid on the show. first he was smashing that one latina and then tries to get up on Sasha even saying rick and them are fine we can do our own thang in this office it has walls and air conditioning lol.

i can imagine how it must be to watch TWD high and buzzed like u? i've only watched it sober so far lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X