Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead[TV]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thought it was a great episode. Morgan is an interesting character and it's good to see his back story. I hated the way Eastman (whose story is pretty wild itself) got bit, it was just anticlimactic. Tabitha the goat getting killed broke my heart doe.

I also downloaded the episode without commercials so I saved a half hour of my life.

I normally don't like the show's pace, but this season has been pretty intense and really good so I didn't mind an episode like this, things will pick up next week.

Comment

• Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
      How much you wanna bet Gabriel gets his redemption moment by killing the Wolf guy that Morgan locked up?

Watch Morgan die and Gabriel become the new black badass gunslinging dual pistols.
      **** that. The priest needs to die a painfully horrible death.

That new THE PREACHER show on AMC looks promising though.

Comment

• Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
        **** that. The priest needs to die a painfully horrible death.

That new THE PREACHER show on AMC looks promising though.
        Into The Badlands looks cool but I have a feeling a martial arts show will flop for the young crowd at least. Then again, this "nerd" culture stuff has really taken off into mainstream and AMC is peaking right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
          Enter The Badlands looks cool but I have a feeling a martial arts show will flop.
          Same here. Doesn't interest me.

Comment

• Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
            Same here. Doesn't interest me.
            The choreographer for it is supposedly the person who did the fighting scenes for Kill Bill so it shouldn't be lacking in that aspect but I don't think it will have any longevity.

Comment

• I dug the Morgan episode. ****ty bite scene for Eastman. Feel like so few people get bite in non-dumbass ways & that one was for sure a dumbass way to get bite.

Comment

• They should have made it look like that Morgan was practicing Achido for a year or at least months. No way he would have mastered it in a couple of weeks

Comment

• Comment

• In a world where there's limited amount of food, there sure is a lot of fat people in Alexandria lol

Comment

• Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
                      In a world where there's limited amount of food, there sure is a lot of fat people in Alexandria lol
                      Have they have no *******. Wtf kinda shlt is that

Comment

Working...
                      X