Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead[TV]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much of those 90 minutes next Sunday will actually be TWD footage? I think it will be about 1 hour and 10 minutes, and then 20 minutes of commercials. But that's in a perfect world. Prob more like 60-30.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      How much of those 90 minutes next Sunday will actually be TWD footage? I think it will be about 1 hour and 10 minutes, and then 20 minutes of commercials. But that's in a perfect world. Prob more like 60-30.
      It's more like an hour without commercials. I don't watch the show live because the commercials are irritating. I just wait when it's on iTunes or Amazon and then pay $1.99.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pocket Dogs! View Post
        It's more like an hour without commercials. I don't watch the show live because the commercials are irritating. I just wait when it's on iTunes or Amazon and then pay $1.99.
        Me neither. I download the torrent in 1080p, it's up about 45min-1hour after it airs. The uploader named ettv, consistently uploads every show on TV about an hour after it ends.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          How much of those 90 minutes next Sunday will actually be TWD footage? I think it will be about 1 hour and 10 minutes, and then 20 minutes of commercials. But that's in a perfect world. Prob more like 60-30.
          How the hell does anyone watch this **** live? Torrents all day baby! The commercials ruin the immersion which is so important for a show such as The Walking Dead. The show finished a short while ago and i downloaded the torrent and just finished it.

Sasha is SO annoying, too much of that happens in this show where they just go crazy, overly emo and the show focuses too much on it.

What happened to Maggie telling Rick about the Christian dude ratting on them.

Rick has gone back to being an emo ffs, just when I thought he began to revert back to a level-headed guy.

Michonne..well played.

Comment

• Originally posted by hayZ View Post
            How the hell does anyone watch this **** live? Torrents all day baby! The commercials ruin the immersion which is so important for a show such as The Walking Dead. The show finished a short while ago and i downloaded the torrent and just finished it.

Sasha is SO annoying, too much of that happens in this show where they just go crazy, overly emo and the show focuses too much on it.

What happened to Maggie telling Rick about the Christian dude ratting on them.

Rick has gone back to being an emo ffs, just when I thought he began to revert back to a level-headed guy.

Michonne..well played.
            Especially being on the West coast I'm lucky. I can download the torrent usually 25-40 minutes after it ends on the East coast and the download only takes 10 minutes max usually.

I fear Glenn might die next season.

Who do you guys think is putting the W's on the forehead? Is Morgan about to come thru and slay these pussies?

Comment

• Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
              Especially being on the West coast I'm lucky. I can download the torrent usually 25-40 minutes after it ends on the East coast and the download only takes 10 minutes max usually.

I fear Glenn might die next season.

Who do you guys think is putting the W's on the forehead? Is Morgan about to come thru and slay these pussies?
              It could be Morgan.some say the w stands for "walker"

In the comics some psycho named neegan has a big group and goes to Alexandria.that group could be the wolves.
              I think it stands for the "wolves" did you see that barn that looked burned down? The scene were michone is looking out the window while they are driving? It said "wolves not far" and then the community were Noah lived it was spray painted on the wall behind michone. It happen only when michone was in the scene. Speaking of Noah's community. You noticed someone busted into that community? Like the fences were smashed in like a car broke in.the car with the torso zombies and carved w heads. If it is a group that killed Noah's neighborhood how haven't they found Alexandria?

Comment

• I think Neegan and the Wolves will debut next season and proably show up at end of this episode....They been teasing the "wolves for a while now with the chopped up walkers and Carved W's

Comment

• Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
                  Sasha needs to go next. All she does is cry.
                  Yea I'm tired of her sht, have been ever since she got knocked out after showing sympathy for that guy from the hospital

Comment

• Rick needs to get laid soooooo bad

Comment

• Sasha needs to go get eaten already with her annoying ass. Also Rick needs to jerk off or something.

Comment

Working...
                      X