No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead[TV]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RlCKY View Post
    Pretty weak season redeemed by a strong mid season finale...shoulda kept the Governor around a bit longer.
    Agreed, this finale should of been the season 3 finale & we would of had a better progression of story line in the first 8 episodes of this season.

Comment

• The Governor wanted to take over the prison so he could "protect his family", then he leaves then unprotected?

Idiot.

Comment

• Last night's episode was crazy....

That beheading was unexpected...

and Rick going toe to toe with Governor and fighting well in the pocket to negate the governors reach advantage was a good strategy.

Comment

• Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
          The Governor wanted to take over the prison so he could "protect his family", then he leaves then unprotected?

Idiot.
          I'm sorry, I know everyone is going to suck this show's nuts after this episode, but I was left saying, "What in the hell?" every five seconds. Maybe a minute of it made any sense. It's like they were rushing so hard to manufacture tension and sorrow without ever making sure any of it made sense or looked good on film.

Every time this show tries large scale action, it's awful.

Comment

• for some reason, i found myself really missing Shane last night...the Guvnah woulda died sooner had Shane been around...sucks about Hershell tho

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
              for some reason, i found myself really missing Shane last night...the Guvnah woulda died sooner had Shane been around...sucks about Hershell tho
              Rick was getting his ass handed to him before Michonne saved him.

Kinda pissed "Coarl" was still alive. Hate that little bastard.

Comment

Rick was getting his ass handed to him before Michonne saved him.

Kinda pissed "Coarl" was still alive. Hate that little bastard.

dude, i didn't even know that was the midseason finale...i went from 'dope episode!' to 'that was it?!?'

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                  dude, i didn't even know that was the midseason finale...i went from 'dope episode!' to 'that was it?!?'
                  Yeah, finally get some dope action and now we gotta wait till February.

Darryl and the grenade down the tank barrel! Some Bugs Bunny ****!

Comment

Yeah, finally get some dope action and now we gotta wait till February.

Darryl and the grenade down the tank barrel! Some Bugs Bunny ****!

and the idiots ran the fence over...i guess they just wanna stay inside the prison

Comment

• Originally posted by Honey Team View Post
                      they chose to have a lesbian characters instead of two gay men...
                      you sound disappointed that happened.

Floyd & Ellerbe are not enough quench your ****erotic thirst?

Comment

Working...
                      X