it's the boringest crap in the history of crap TV

Comment

• those trees from The Happening made a cameo

they mauled out those walkers in the night

Comment

• Originally posted by MaD vEiN View Post
        those trees from The Happening made a cameo

they mauled out those walkers in the night
        was it a dream or what I don't understand how those trees killed all those walkers but not one fell on top of the little house they was in

it would've been way better if they battled all those walkers under the rain and thunder

Comment

• Originally posted by -jose- View Post
          was it a dream or what I don't understand how those trees killed all those walkers but not one fell on top of the little house they was in

it would've been way better if they battled all those walkers under the rain and thunder
          Clearly divine intervention.

I like how everyone cried in this episode. ****ing emos. The new guy at the end must be the gay the internet keeps talking about.

What was Darryls problem though I was a bit distracted when the old lady was talking to him.

Comment

• What an action-packed episode.

From the bound walker in the trunk of the car to the inedible deer corpse rotting in the woods to the bat encased in cobwebs high up in the trees.

Wooo-eeee. What a thrill-ride.

Comment

• Boring ass episode. I have a feeling someone else is going to get killed off next episode. My money is on sasha.

Comment

• What happened in last night's ep?

It rained and they ate dogs.

Brilliant writing!

Comment

• Originally posted by -jose- View Post

I thought it was a zombie tornado, one of those SYFY channel movies.

Comment

• Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
                    What happened in last night's ep?

It rained and they ate dogs.

Brilliant writing!
                    I bet some people were calling up PETA ASAP when they shot those dogs.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrTambourineMan View Post
                      The hottest on the show IMO. As close as it gets to a 10 in my book.

What a boring ep for the most part but it was a filler ep, building up to the next ep which should be pretty cool.

Comment

Working...
                      X