Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh okay. Probably overthinking it.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      Daryl acted like a dumb*ss. TWD better not **** him up and make him annoying. He's supposed to be the always likeable badass of the group. He's like the Stone Cold Steve Austin of TWD.

Yeah my friends and I went ape **** when the truck landed perfectly. It somehow did a flip, off camera. There was a scene in bed where they looked like they were about to at least cuddle. Would have been cute TBH. Mother and son cuddling. That poster Szef would've like it.
      Well, duuuhh. Why do you think I keep watching this show?

On a serious note, though. Last 3 episodes ****in sucked

Comment

• if people want to know why the show sucks now, look at the director. they have shltty newbie directors doing these episodes for some reason. Gay guys who must have sucked off some f@ggot producers to get the job.

Comment

• Originally posted by George Orwell View Post
          if people want to know why the show sucks now, look at the director. they have shltty newbie directors doing these episodes for some reason. Gay guys who must have sucked off some f@ggot producers to get the job.
          What are you talking about? Last week's episode was directed by Ernest Dickerson. He directed Juice with Tupac and Omar Epps. In TV, you don't blame the director you blame the writers and showrunner.

Comment

• the scene where the van fell, they should have re-shot or edited it

Comment

• can somebody eat this mofoka already

he's a waste of space

why did he leave the church for anyways?

Comment

• I think the show has gotten worse and worse. I'm too invested in it not to watch now, but I'm highly disappointed in the way it's gone.

The casting is terrible, the writers can't make up their minds and the story is all over the place. It could have been much darker, much grittier but it's kind of like a comic book at times.

They are also squeezing everything they can out of each episode with each story line.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                  I think the show has gotten worse and worse. I'm too invested in it not to watch now, but I'm highly disappointed in the way it's gone.

The casting is terrible, the writers can't make up their minds and the story is all over the place. It could have been much darker, much grittier but it's kind of like a comic book at times.

They are also squeezing everything they can out of each episode with each story line.
                  you right but...

I wanna know what's gonna happen at the end

I'm disappointed doe cause the first 2.5 episodes this season were actually good

Comment

• Originally posted by -jose- View Post
                    you right but...

I wanna know what's gonna happen at the end

I'm disappointed doe cause the first 2.5 episodes this season were actually good
                    I hate to break this to you, but The Walking Dead is not going to be a show that ends well. There's no plot line taking it from season to season, no overarching thread that ties the series together, no set up for any endgame, and it's so massively popular that they're going to try and stretch it as long as possible until they can't go any longer and have to throw something together for a final season.

Plus it's based off a comic that has no endgame.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                      I hate to break this to you, but The Walking Dead is not going to be a show that ends well. There's no plot line taking it from season to season, no overarching thread that ties the series together, no set up for any endgame, and it's so massively popular that they're going to try and stretch it as long as possible until they can't go any longer and have to throw something together for a final season.

Plus it's based off a comic that has no endgame.

they're gonna find Will Smith in the end...his blood has the cure

Comment

Working...
                      X