Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead[TV]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it only me or does anyone else think that the plot involving the red headed motherfker and the guy supposed to cure everything pretty stupid? I wish they would turn already.

Comment

• Dudes being blasted with a baseball bat and throats split open scene was brutal.

I was like WTF? Hell yeah!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
        She'd look better as a redhead, she definitely got cool points with me.
        I know, right? In only one episode, Carol saved her crew with a bottle rocket, blew up Terminus and dyed her hair red with some walker's guts.

Darryll should definitely tap that, Carol is one of the popular kids now

Comment

• One black person is introduce this episode, the other one died or about to hahahaha

Comment

• Can't believe they were eating Bob's leg right in front of him

Comment

• several things bother me about this show:

disproportionate number of black people!!!!....(just kidding)

but seriously i just dont buy the fact that people would enjoy eating human flesh no matter how deranged they have become. it would only be as a last resort in very extreme circumstances where foraging and farming are unavailable.

poor bob.....

Comment

• lmao@ the abandoned car Carol found that wouldn't start cause it had a dead battery and for lucky reason there was a portable jump starter in the trunk

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by George Orwell View Post
                    but seriously i just dont buy the fact that people would enjoy eating human flesh .
                    Hey don't knock it til ya try it.

Comment

• -MAK could keep Rosita I'm digging Tara and her humongous tata's

those things where bouncing everywhere :boobies: when she was going up the hill in slow motion

Comment

Working...
                      X