No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead[TV]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by fallen_ego View Post
    He's annoying. I want him gone too. I was hoping they would eat him before terminas went to Hell. I was glad when they killed that witch looking lady. She has a annoying face.
    haha Carol has no mercy

shot her in the leg and let the walkers

Comment

• Originally posted by -jose- View Post
      haha Carol has no mercy

shot her in the leg and let the walkers
      Carol was defiantly a badass last night. The way she planned out invading terminus was smart. I kinda wanted to live a little longer now. I think her and daryl will eventually bang before one of them dies.

Comment

• Originally posted by fallen_ego View Post
        Carol was defiantly a badass last night. The way she planned out invading terminus was smart. I kinda wanted to live a little longer now. I think her and daryl will eventually bang before one of them dies.
        She'd look better as a redhead, she definitely got cool points with me.

Comment

• that was a damn good episode last night.

i was worried they were going to milk this terminus plot line for the entire rest of the season.

Comment

• Great episode, however the series has the tendency of starting off with a bang then slowly drags out stories in the mid season. They need to keep it fast pace like last night

Comment

• This **** had me rollin'

How about you stand up and just run, genius.

Comment

• Originally posted by -jose- View Post
                lol@the dude that came out of the container that Rick opened with the long hair saying "let me out" you could tell that dude was in there for months, he was happy as hell he was finally free takes a step back and gets close lined by a walker
                Dunno if u caught it but that dude with the long hair was the guy they showed in the flashback at the end. He's the one that tortured and locked up the woman and her two sons who become the evil cannibals.

Comment

• so glad they wrapped up Terminus plot this fast...the storylines can be creative when they're on the road rather than being stuck in one place

Carol is like one of the 4 horsemen of apocalypse, she brings death with her and hell followed her

Comment

• Great episode but that should have been last season's finale not this season's premiere. Anyone else catch the Morgan scene post-credits?

Comment

• Originally posted by Pocket Dogs! View Post
                      Great episode but that should have been last season's finale not this season's premiere. Anyone else catch the Morgan scene post-credits?
                      Morgan is the shizz...he is not a people person so i wonder what his mission is?

Comment

Working...
                      X