Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead[TV]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I clearly saw Rosita in the train with the crew. The missing persons were Beth, Carol and Tyrese but we know where Carol and Tyrese are.

Comment

• Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
      Didn't see the scientist guy either
      Bubba was clearly there also.

Comment

• I think a possible scenario is that Tyrese and Carol made it to Terminus and may have been watching the whole thing and are plotting something to save their friends, or maybe they were close enough to Terminus that they heard the gunshots and know trouble is ahead. In the episode that was focused on Carol and Ty, it ended with them agreeing on heading to Terminus.

BTW here's a pic of the crew...

Comment

• Originally posted by medium-deek View Post
          "When people become a part of us, we become stronger!", ooh, I wonder what that could possibly mean!

I hope a few of them DO actually get eaten, they deserve it for being so damn stupid.

Also found the beginning funny when Rick was teaching Cuerl how to use the trap. How come none of them realised he'd caught a toy bunny?! Looked so fake!

And the guy surrounded by zombies forgot all he had to do was.......run!!!!
          Honestly scenes like that annoy me. It insults the viewers intelligence, and what was the point even?? They spend all this time relaying that anyone still alive is probably built from a different cloth, then some ****** ***** all alone for who knows what reason is sparsely surrounded by zombies and gets eaten because he panics. Makes no sense, was no reason for it to even be in the episode.

That's why I cant rate it high on a great shows list. It's just a fun show to watch to me.

Comment

• I just want to take this time:

R.I.P. T-Dog

Comment

• Originally posted by Red Slider View Post
              Honestly scenes like that annoy me. It insults the viewers intelligence, and what was the point even?? They spend all this time relaying that anyone still alive is probably built from a different cloth, then some ****** ***** all alone for who knows what reason is sparsely surrounded by zombies and gets eaten because he panics. Makes no sense, was no reason for it to even be in the episode.

That's why I cant rate it high on a great shows list. It's just a fun show to watch to me.
              I'm still waiting for one of these dipshats to climb a tree. Muthafkin zombies can't climb.

Comment

• Originally posted by KRITKL View Post
                I'm still waiting for one of these dipshats to climb a tree. Muthafkin zombies can't climb.
                Trapping themselves up a tree what a great idea. Maybe the zombie will get bored and go home.

Comment

• I really wanted Coarl to get raped!! Earlier in the series he tried acting like a badass and thinking he's hard, he deserved to get taken down a peg or two. When Rick, daryl and Michonne were lined up at the train and Coarl was standing in the middle, I was praying them to open fire on him!!

Comment

• Did the Peadophile at least get the tip in to Coarl's Bung Hole?

Comment

• Well... At least Rosita is alive.

Comment

Working...
                      X