No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead[TV]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Da Boxer View Post
    Great observation I mentioned pretty much the same thing to my wife regarding thier cloting, manerism and hair. lol!
    Dude, the lead guy at Terminus looked like a Swedish model for Guess.

The chick Rosita has perfect clothes on, with little sexy shorts. Some of the guys are freshly shaved. Where the fuk are they getting fresh razors and water to spare to shave?

Some of it seems strange.

Comment

• I like how Rick explains how to set up a trap, then he gets lead into a trap.

Comment

• Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
        Protect ya neck!
        lol

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
        I have mixed reviews. I think the first two seasons were good, and this last season was just ok. Of the whole last season, I thought 3 episodes were good, some just ok and a few really bad.

I just think they need to keep it dark, it's the end of the world and zombies are eating your face. Anyone watch the movie "The Road" about the end of the world?

That movie was intense, it made you fearful of humans. I wish The Walking Dead would take the same approach. I know you can't keep that intensity like you can in a 2 hour movie, but sometimes it doesn't feel like you are in the zombie apocalypse.

I mean the people they met at Terminus had $500 hair cuts, tans and designer clothes for fuks sake.
        weren't you watching bro, right before Rick and the rest of the gang walked inside the train wagon if you look closely towards the right there's was a Super Cuts and the GAP
        Last edited by -jose-; 03-31-2014, 04:08 PM.

Comment

• Decent/good episode..

I guess.. better then season 3 anyway (finale wise).. Not been happy with this season to be honest..

First few eps started nice.. the bit with the plague/outbreak and dealing with it was good.. especially the episode with Hershel trying to save everyone. Then they wasted 2-3 episodes on the governor setting up for the mid season finale (which should have happened in season 3). After the break there was the great carol episode which also closed the with Tyresse find out about her killing his hoe. Then you have rick getting shut in with the bandits.. that was also pretty decent..

But other then that.. filler.. The new characters introduced had about 40-50mins screen time over all the episodes.. It's not the genre which is boring me either.. its the horrible acting and piss poor story.. because i love the games...

They should turn that 2015 spin off to be about Lee/Clementine and follow the season 1 of the game.. it will surpass anything the first series has done

Comment

• Oh and i guess carol and Tyresse will save them and they will get the guns outside the fence.. that's going to be so believable lol.. 2 adults.. 1 a woman and a baby gonna get through smart guys armed to the teeth..

I mean they obviously let Rick and Daryl in because there was 5 or 6 of them waiting outside the fences.. They clearly keep an eye on whats going on outside.. What happened to the report that 2 main characters were gonna die in this ep?

Are you telling me they pushed beth up to main character (she is a minor and annoying on her best day) in credits so they could act like this show is edgy and no one is safe..

Start killing off the likes of Rick.. Daryl.. Michonne.. Glenn and i might believe it

Comment

• Bust through this huge gap and easily outrun these walkers or stand here and wave a stick?

Comment

• Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post

Bust through this huge gap and easily outrun these walkers or stand here and wave a stick?
                The whole zombie take over thing with a prototypical zombie is horse **** as it is. No slow ass group of zombies is getting past a platoon of Navy seals. A tank division,etc.

It would take something like the rage virus from 28 days later or World war Z type ****.

Walking Dead based on 28 days later would be ****ing sick, and actually make all the fear, sense of urgency, etc more believable.

Comment

• The thing about this 2nd half of season 4 is that the writers basically had 2 episodes worth of story and spread it out over 8 episodes. The Walking Dead writers should be talking to the writers of Game of Thrones.

Comment

• Originally posted by Red Slider View Post
                    The whole zombie take over thing with a prototypical zombie is horse **** as it is. No slow ass group of zombies is getting past a platoon of Navy seals. A tank division,etc.

It would take something like the rage virus from 28 days later or World war Z type ****.

Walking Dead based on 28 days later would be ****ing sick, and actually make all the fear, sense of urgency, etc more believable.
                    Has been done: Dawn of the Dead

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dawn_of...ead_(2004_film)

Now, these Zombies are badazz!

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                      I'm never watching this lame ****ing show again. What an awful season.
                      G.R.

Comment

Working...
                      X