Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead[TV]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missed it last night and didn't set my DVR.

Anything good happen?

Comment

• Carl Jr is a snitch. I'm done with him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnny Doomzday View Post
        Carl Jr is a snitch. I'm done with him.
        He's a good snitch though. He snitched and then suggested "I think you should let her."

In the end Rick said he's not going to say anything to her and that he's going to let her train the kids.

No harm no foul. Carl just showing loyalty to his own dad, which shows Rick can trust his son to do the right thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          He's a good snitch though. He snitched and then suggested "I think you should let her."

In the end Rick said he's not going to say anything to her and that he's going to let her train the kids.

No harm no foul. Carl just showing loyalty to his own dad, which shows Rick can trust his son to do the right thing.

Comment

• all these people doing arts and craft and farming instead of killing walkers.

lazy bastards all deserve to die so we can stop watching this show.

Comment

• Who y'all think killed and burned them? My money's on that ***** Carol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Michael Paine View Post
                Who y'all think killed and burned them? My money's on that ***** Carol.
                d'angelo or the doctor they went to see.

Comment

• What I wasn't sure about is, had Tyrese's girl and the guy turned then been burnt or has someone murdered them and burned them just in case? The preview to the next show, Tyrese looks pissed!! I wonder who was feeding the walkers at the fence causing them to bunch up and nearly cave the fence in.

Carl isn't pissing me off as much as he used to, he seems a bit better in this series.

Comment

• Originally posted by Michael Paine View Post
                    Who y'all think killed and burned them? My money's on that ***** Carol.
                    I think it was Hershel's idea but I don't think he is physically capable to do it, it'll be some no name guy that will easily be killed off. Either way this will be good because Tyreese will become the character he's supposed to be.

Comment

• im thinkin that girl that was naming the walkers is feeding them time for her to go!! and who the hell burned tyrese girl? and who was the other one burned? his sister?

Comment

Working...
                      X