• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post

that thought crossed my mind
    Ain't Herschel a vet?

He didnt check that sick pig.

Comment

• Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
      Ain't Herschel a vet?

He didnt check that sick pig.

where did all that extra food come from? from the other town?

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post

where did all that extra food come from? from the other town?
        So many wtf moments.

Them zombies on the roof been walking on that roof for probably months and now the roof caves in...

Still gonna give it a chance but this shows slowly losing me.

Comment

• In 30 days you can do a lot fools. They got the pig from a wild boar and bred it into a pig.

They didn't have a flu jab so now if you're ill, you turn into a zombie.

Comment

• I've never seen a one legged man with a fake leg walk better than Herschel. Dude could probably run a 3-min mile. I thought the scenes with the girl from the Ring and Rick would lead somewhere but nope, they just kill it in the same episode. They try to introduce Mr. Questions and Mr. Yessir Nosir and then kill them in the same episode. Do I give a fuck? Nope.

Comment

• This episode was an improvement from last week's episode.

Comment

• Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
                So many wtf moments.

Them zombies on the roof been walking on that roof for probably months and now the roof caves in...

Still gonna give it a chance but this shows slowly losing me.
                I missed this post, and by now kinda forgot how that part went. But from my blurry ass memory, that guy from The Wire appeared to have triggered some thing up there with his noise. Some kind of leak happened. The helicopter appears to be one of the the heli's that crashed back in the beginning of season 3.

Remember The Governor is still on the loose, so don't lose hope just yet. There could be something more sinister going on. I suspect the Gov has something to do with the swine flu, but IDK. This is a completely different twist from the comic book, so i'm just guessing.

Comment

• what an unlucky bastard

Comment

• Lot better episode. I like physco rick better then pusssay rick.

I want to see badass tyresse from the comics. Hes been soft so far. Hope he fn loses it too

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• i know i watched it last night...but i dont remember ****...will try to watch again tonight

Comment

Working...
                      X