No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead[TV]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
    Talk about dragging the **** out of these episodes..... ****all happens except for the last few minutes to get you to watch the next episode.
    Yeah this is dragging on. Reminds me of the little damn girl and how long that dragged on for.

The Governor isn't even a badass. They made him seem too much like a normal dude. They tried to paint him early on as crazy with the Zombie heads but since then he seems as scary as Hershel.

Comment

• its beginning to really drag...it's time to kill one of the characters

i nominate Glen

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        its beginning to really drag...it's time to kill one of the characters

i nominate Glen
        I nominate the girl who was singing.

****, I dont even know her name.

Comment

• Im beginning to lose interest in this show.

I want the Asain kid dead.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
            Terrible episode, I really don't like the way this show is going. There are dead people walking around and the main story line is a former banker with an eye patch on as the main enemy.

It's turning into a soap opera with a corny bad guy. Lost was good for the first 3 seasons, then it got horrible.

It seems as though these writers just run out of ideas.
            Get used to it. I'm not sure if this is considered as a spoiler, it's really not, but I will type it in white letters and who ever wants to read it, just highlight it or quote me:

As the show develops more, walkers will no longer be a problem. Humans will be a problem to themselves, walkers would just sorta be like mosquitoes. The main bad guy after Governer will be yet another human. So get used to walkers not really being part of the "danger" to the group.

Remember earlier in the series: "We are The Walking Dead".

The writers are not running out of ideas, they are basically following the comic book, but the comic book moves much faster, and sh-t happens.

Comment

• The sequences of yesterday's episode were weird and confusing. First of all; when was this meeting set? I know Andrea wanted to do that, But how you jumping so fast to it?

Second,The conversation between Rick and The Governor; what was that all about? love their intro but then they starting talking and drinking like they were friends and a few scenes later the governor is threatening him again?

I really hope the don't mess this up. I hope the last 3 episodes of season 3 are better than this one.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                Get used to it. I'm not sure if this is considered as a spoiler, it's really not, but I will type it in white letters and who ever wants to read it, just highlight it or quote me:

As the show develops more, walkers will no longer be a problem. Humans will be a problem to themselves, walkers would just sorta be like mosquitoes. The main bad guy after Governer will be yet another human. So get used to walkers not really being part of the "danger" to the group.

Remember earlier in the series: "We are The Walking Dead".

The writers are not running out of ideas, they are basically following the comic book, but the comic book moves much faster, and sh-t happens.
                No and I get that and have no issues with it. I just think the way they are going about it is so terribly bad. I know people will disagree but I think the show is too "clean and neat".

I know there's gore but outside of the occasional zombie kill, they are living pretty good for being in the end of the world where dead people are trying to kill them.

I think the CDC episode was going to set off a journey for them, instead they went the other way. The show is dragging, and the story line is getting stale.

Comment

• Weak episode. I still think that Merle will rejoin the Governor's group.

Comment

• With the two warring groups, its turning out to be like Lost: Zombie Edition.

I see the ending being some weak ass "I woke up and it was all a dream" BS.

Comment

• watching this show is like going to the strip club and women dont take their clothes off.

i dont even remember seeing a zombie until they drove back to the prison.

Id rather the show runners concentrate on the group preparing for war. gathering supplies, show them planning their attack, using zombies as shields or weapons, same thing for the people at woodbury. Show us something other than dramatic filler dialogue.

Comment

Working...
                      X